One Day, OK
We have a question today submitted through the CreditSmart app about late payments.
If any cause one day late I payed my creditcard bill it will be effective in cibil?
Hi Renuka, the short and sweet answer here is NO. In general, if your payment is just one day late the worst you might incur is a late fee in accordance with the terms of your credit card. However you most likely will not have to worry about a decrease in CIBIL. Most credit card issuers will only report non-payment to CIBIL if you go 60 days without making any payment at all. Late payments are viewed much differently than making no payments at all. But just to be sure, remember your billing due date and don’t miss it 🙂
If you have a question for CreditSmart, just ask! Send all queries to Ask@CreditSmart.in or through the CreditSmart app.
- Citibank India Fears Cryptocurrency, Bans Credit Card Purchases - 15/02/2018
- Credit Card Loopholes, E Wallets, and Other Random Things To Be Aware Of - 08/02/2018
- FIDDO Credit Wallet – A New Concept In Credit Scoring - 23/01/2018
- Things To Know When Dealing With Credit Card Disputes - 18/01/2018
- 6 Things To Know Before Applying For A Credit Card In 2018 - 11/01/2018