One Day, OK
We have a question today submitted through the CreditSmart app about late payments.
If any cause one day late I payed my creditcard bill it will be effective in cibil?
Hi Renuka, the short and sweet answer here is NO. In general, if your payment is just one day late the worst you might incur is a late fee in accordance with the terms of your credit card. However you most likely will not have to worry about a decrease in CIBIL. Most credit card issuers will only report non-payment to CIBIL if you go 60 days without making any payment at all. Late payments are viewed much differently than making no payments at all. But just to be sure, remember your billing due date and don’t miss it 🙂
If you have a question for CreditSmart, just ask! Send all queries to [email protected] or through the CreditSmart app.
- Platinum Edge Card from HDFC Shines For Travelers ( 2017 REVIEW ) - 19/07/2017
- Amex Pays You Cash Back With its Payback Credit Card ( REVIEW ) - 12/07/2017
- Ever Wonder How Often Should You Check Your CIBIL Score? - 10/07/2017
- Prestigious Perks Through The HDFC Business Regalia Card⎢Review - 25/06/2017
- India Loves The American Express Membership Rewards Card ⎢Review - 30/05/2017