IndusInd’s Voyage Card Is First Class Credit
Are you one of those travel freaks who live out of a suitcase? Do you find yourself traveling around on course for some business or personal outings?
These trips usually come with their own set of problems. Ah, the lethargic trips of the airways, the jet lags and the constant wait in the lounge and more. Borderline irritating, isn’t it? How about making the journey little more palatable?
Here you go, if you’re a frequent flyer, then IndusInd bank has the right offering for you. Their Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Card offers you benefits and privileges on your air travel like never before. And more so, you can use them for lifestyle shopping, fine dining and all the other spends rather than just the travel etiquettes.
We’ll be reviewing this credit card offering from IndusInd Bank in-depth down below. Follow the trail, you travel freak!
The Idea behind Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Card
- IndusInd bank is one of the premier banks in India having been established in 1994. They are quite known for their new and trendy innovation in banking offerings.
- They forayed into the air travel niche by partnering with Jet Airways to deliver exclusive offers and rewards to the customers out there.
- It was how the Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Card came into existence with an idea of offering value proportions to the potential customers and prospects alike.
Here’re a few things to look forward to with this card. On my mark, then.
Features of Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Card
Off we go to the feature list down below.
- Entitlement to Jet Privilege miles on every travel with the card or on every ticket booked with it.
- Fuel surcharge waiver fees up to 2.5% on any petrol pump across India.
- Concierge services with 24-hr support, complimenting your travel and stay with appropriate arrangements.
- Assurance over the fraudulent usage of the card with the ‘Total Protect’ program.
- Complimentary Personal Air Accident insurance cover up to Rs.25 lakhs.
Time for some benefits, who’s with me?
Benefits of Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Card
Here’re a few benefits for the traveling freak in you.
- Signing Bonus
- A complimentary membership to Jet Privilege-Frequent flier program with enrollment into ‘Blue’ tier of the program.
- 7500 Bonus Jet Privilege miles accredited into the account.
- One-way base fee waived off on a domestic ticket.
- Flight seat upgrades option from one tier to other.
- Complimentary golf games and lessons at premier golf clubs in major cities.
- A discount of 5% on air tickets booked from Jet Airways site.
- Priority pass program for the cardholders.
- Entertainment perks as free tickets and discounts on BookMyShow and Sathyam Cinemas.
Hey, check out the eligibility down below!
Eligibility and Documents
You want them, don’t you? Here you go.
- An Indian nationality with the attainment of major age i.e.18 yrs.
- An identity proof alongside address proof. An income statement or a Pan Card or any other pay slips.
- A creditable income history and background.
The expenses and fees shall be mentioned below.
- First Year- Rs 4000
- Second Year and onwards- Rs 2000
- If you’re a frequent flier and seem to on the move every now and then, this card seems an obvious option for you.
- Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Card offers very high benefits and is a good piece to have. With it on your side, the prospect of air travel would seem alluring like never before.
- Don’t miss out on this. Get yourself one of these here. Make it quick, the flight’s waiting for you.
- Still Have A Low CIBIL After NOC From Settlement? - 20/09/2017
- Can Changing Your Mind On A Credit Card Hurt Your CIBIL? - 17/09/2017
- CITI Promoting “Experience The New” Travel Campaign - 06/09/2017
- Ask CreditSmart: Tips When Paying Off Credit Card Debt - 29/08/2017
- Ask CreditSmart: Can You Improve Your CIBIL Within 30 Days? - 28/08/2017