Axis Bank Gives You A Perfect Travel Companion
Axis bank is a popular bank in India. It offers a wide range of financial products, which are specifically designed according to the several needs of Indian people. The bank provides a wide variety of credit cards for different people with different lifestyles. It offers many lucrative promotions and deals, which in turn help customers to save their money.
One of the credit cards offered by Axis bank is the Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card. This credit card offers customers exclusive benefits and deals. It provides them with a wide array of travel benefits within India as well as abroad. Plus, it offers many special deals for shopping, dining, traveling, etc.
Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler
- Earn 4 reward points for every Rs. 100
- Card members get to earn Edge reward points
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Chances of Approval:
Benefits of the Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
1. Edge rewards program
- Card members get to earn Edge reward points for their purchases
- Earn 4 reward points for every Rs. 100 that you spend overseas
- Receive 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 that you spend for hotel bookings, holiday packages, and bus, airline, and train bookings with this credit card in India
- Enjoy 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 that you spend on all other purchases
- You can convert these reward points into airline miles and redeem them for airline tickets or other types of travel bookings
2. Birthday offer
Cardholders get to earn two times loyalty rewards per month for all transactions that they make in their birthday month.
3. Fuel surcharge waiver
This credit card offers a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on a transaction of minimum Rs. 400 and a maximum of Rs. 4,000 on all fuel transactions at all petrol stations across India.
4. Lost card Liability
Card members receive zero liability against fraudulent transactions made through their stolen or lost Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card. However, if your credit card is stolen or lost, you need to report this to Axis bank right away.
Features of the Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
- Cardholders receive up to 50 days to make card and purchase payments in full, so that they do not have to pay any interest.
- Card members get flexibility in making payments. They can either make partial or full payments every month with this credit card. If they pay partially, they can pay the minimum outstanding amount or more than that.
- Enjoy free access to airport lounges in domestic and international terminals at the top most airports in India.
- Card members can convert their purchase payments into EMIs by making a phone call to Axis bank. However, the purchase amount must be at least Rs. 2,500.
- Cardholders can withdraw cash using this credit card anywhere, at anytime.
- Cardholders can easily pay their utility bills, such as telephone, electricity, mobile, gas, insurance premiums, etc., on time by using the Billy Pay facility with this card.
Fees and other charges of the Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
- Joining fees: Rs. 250 (This is waived off, when you spend Rs. 5,000 within the initial 45 days of getting this card)
- Annual fees: Rs. 100 (This is applicable from the second year onwards and is waived off, when you spend at least Rs. 50,000 in the previous year)
- Cash withdrawal fees: Rs. 250 or 2% of the withdrawal amount (whichever is greater)
- Finance charges for cash and retail transactions: 3.25% monthly or 46.78% per annum
The bottom line
The Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card is a great credit card for people who travel frequently. It offers nice reward points and deals within India as well as abroad. Plus, it has other benefits like lost card liability, birthday offer, fuel surcharge waiver, etc. However, you must have a good credit history in order to qualify for this credit card.
- India Loves The American Express Membership Rewards Card ⎢Review - 30/05/2017
- The Lifecycle of the Loan Settlement Process - 02/05/2017
- Best Credit Cards For Business In India - 19/04/2017
- India And Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards - 14/04/2017
- 3 Reasons Why Your Credit Card Limit Increase Is Rejected - 10/04/2017