With 810 CIBIL, The Time To Apply is Now
We recently received this email from a reader who is looking to apply for a credit card again after almost 3 years.
I have settled my 2 Credit cards on 2015 due to some financial situation. Now my cibil score is 810, should I get a new credit card? If I apply.
Followed 1m ago
- I Have an 818 CIBIL Score, Why Was I Rejected For A Loan? - 18/03/2018
- Looking For A New Credit Card To Compliment the HDFC Regalia - 26/02/2018
- Getting A Credit Card Despite Having No Credit History - 22/02/2018
- What is the minimum income limit for applying for Credit Cards? - 19/02/2018
- I Was Approved For An RBL Card, But I Changed My Mind - 12/02/2018