NRI Have Some Strong Credit Card Options in 2018
I hope everyone had a wonderful Diwali! We are back this week with an email sent to Ask CreditSmart from an NRI looking for airport access and low fees. I think we know just the card. Here’s the short email:
Hello, I am a salaried NRI and would like airport access mostly in Europe. What Indian credit card can I get with the lowest maintenance charges?
It will be extremely useful for me.
Ameya K******* B
Hello Ameya! This is an easy one, the first credit card that comes to mind is the HDFC Regalia. It comes equipped with Priority Pass membership that allows one swipe access to nearly all international lounges. The fees are comparable to other cards in it’s class, you might want to check out CreditSmart’s full review here. It should cover most of the stuff you need to know.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your CIBIL Score in 2019 - 30/12/2018
- Ask CreditSmart: What Is The Best Credit Card For NRI With The Lowest Fees? - 18/11/2018
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card 2018 REVIEW – Earning FREE Train Tickets Is Easy - 05/11/2018
- Cash Withdraw From Credit Cards Is VERY Expensive – GUIDE - 28/10/2018
- Is There A Credit Card For Me If I Have A Low CIBIL Score? - 21/10/2018