IndusInd Platinum Aura
- Multiple Ways To Earn Points Quickly
- Satya Paul voucher on approval
- Priority Pass Membership included
Chances of Approval:
Going Platinum With IndusInd
A premium card for the premium customers of IndusInd. The IndusInd Platinum Aura credit card is made for someone with affluent lifestyle since it offers some amazing discounts and deals on traveling, entertainment, shopping, etc. It offers different plans for its customers including a home plan, travel plan, shop plan, and party plan. The rewards depend on the plan a customer chooses.
Benefits of the IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card
1. Welcome Gift
After paying the joining fees of Rs. 5,999, a customer gets a Satya Paul Voucher, which is a global fashion brand, known for its quality fabrics and accessories for both men and women. This gift is available for particular fee category customers, so be sure to enquire about it in the first place.
2. Rewards according to your needs
It gives customers the option to choose a rewards plan according to their needs and spending pattern. The four-reward plan has subcategories with varying points in each, ranging from 4 points to 0.5 points for every Rs 100 spent by them. The different reward plans offered to customers are”
- Shop plan – There are various sub categories, which allow you to earn points on Rs. 100 spent in each category. For example, shopping in departmental stores could fetch the customer 4 reward points on every Rs 100 spent. The lowest reward point in this category is 0.5.
- Home plan – Grocery Shopping would fetch around 4 points while medical spends may get you 1.5 points for Rs 100 spent.
- Travel plan – Hotel expenses include 4 points while purchasing railway tickets through IRCTC can get you 1.5 points for every Rs 100 spent.
- Party plan – For satisfying your party needs, the card offers 4 reward points on restaurant bills and 2 reward points for billing at bars and pubs.
3. Priority Pass Program
Card members can access more than 600 airport lounges all over the world by paying an annual fee of Rs. 5,000.
4. Dining benefits
IndusInd Platinum Aura card offers you a 20% discount on all your dining bills. Definitely, this is a really good option for gourmets. However, there is one caveat that this offer is not available for home delivery option.
5. Fuel surcharge waiver
Purchasing fuel through this credit card will avail you the benefit of waiving 1% surcharge on all your fuel transactions. This offer is applicable across all petrol pumps in India.
The ‘Total Protect’ program insures your credit card from fraudulent usage. This insurance is equal to the amount of your credit limit.
Fees and other charges of the IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card
- Joining fees: Rs. 5,999 (This is waived off, when you spend Rs. 25,000 within the initial 90 days of getting this card)
- Annual fees: Rs. 0
- Interest rate: 3.83% monthly or 46% annually
- Foreign Currency mark up fees: 3.5%
- Cash payment fees: Rs. 100
- Cash advance fees: 2.5% of the amount taken in advance or a minimum of Rs. 300
- Interest free period: 50 days
- Returned cheque fees: Rs. 250
The Bottom line
The IndusInd Platinum Aura credit card is for people who travel frequently or spend a lot on vacations. This credit card offers lucrative offers and deals within India as well as abroad. Some of its benefits include card insurance, fuel surcharge waiver, and other amazing deals, which makes it a viable option. However, having a good credit history is one of the pre-requisites for getting this card. There is no annual fee charged on this credit card, which makes it a lucrative offer.
- Aura You Ready For IndusInd’s Platinum Aura Card? | Card Review - 12/11/2017
- My Credit Card Is Blocked, How Do I Reactivate It? - 09/11/2017
- The Ladder To Growth And Success: Professional Courses - 02/11/2017
- Ultimate Travel Accessory: The Standard Chartered Ultimate Card Review - 30/10/2017
- My Car Loan Was Rejected Due To Low CIBIL Score, What To Do? - 25/10/2017