Review of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Card is offered by the popular Axis Bank. This bank provides various financial and banking products, including savings accounts, loans, credit cards, current accounts, etc. The bank is present in almost every state and union territory in India.
The credit cards offered by this bank ensure to cater to all the needs of Indian customers. Among its many other credit cards, one of them is the Axis Bank Insta Easy Card. Although, this credit card was earlier issued in a golden color, it is now available in a purple color.
If you want to improve your CIBIL score, then you can opt for the Axis Bank Insta Easy Card. You just need to open a fixed deposit account with this bank and your application for this credit card will get approved instantly.
This way people, who are unable to get a new credit card, can get a new one easily. The Axis Bank Insta Easy Card has a lot of benefits and features. This card is perfect for all those people who want to enjoy the perks of owning a credit card, but do not want to pay huge annual fees on it.
Axis Bank Insta Easy
- 100 bonus reward points Free
- 12 pts per 200 Rs. International Transactions
- 2x Rewards in Birthday Month
Chances of Approval:
Benefits of the Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
1. Rewards program
- Receive 100 bonus reward points when you make your first online transaction using this credit card
- Enjoy 6 reward points on spending Rs. 200 with this card on domestic transactions
- Earn 12 reward points on spending Rs. 200 with this card on international transactions
- Get 2 times reward points on all transactions that you make in your birthday month with this card
2. Easily available
This credit card is offered to all those people who have a fixed deposit account with Axis bank. This means that people, who do not have a very high CIBIL score but still want to get a credit card, can get this credit card for themselves.
3. Extra security
This credit card comes with additional security, thus providing protection to all the transactions made with this card, no matter whether it is used at regular stores or online. This allows cardholders to shop without any safety concerns. In addition to a magnetic strip, the Axis Bank Insta Easy Card also has a Platinum Chip in order to provide enhanced security. The chip cannot be duplicated, which means there are less chances of any fraud usage of this card.
4. Zero liability against lost or stolen card
This card has a zero liability feature. You just need to report to Axis bank immediately, when your card is stolen or lost. This way you do not have to pay for any fraudulent transaction on your credit card up to its credit limit.
5. Fuel surcharge waiver
You get a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% with this credit card on minimum transaction of Rs. 400 and maximum transaction of Rs. 4,000 with maximum benefits of Rs. 400 per month. However, the fuel surcharge waiver does not include service taxes that are charged on your transaction amount.
6. Global credit card assistance services
With this credit, you get to access the global credit card assistance services, which are provided by Visa International. This way you do not have to worry about a stolen or lost card when you travel abroad.
Fees and Charges of the Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- Joining fees: Rs. 500 (This is waived off after spending Rs. 5,000 within 45 days of receiving this card)
- Annual fees: Rs. 0
- Finance charges: 2.50% monthly or 34.49% per annum
- Foreign exchange fees: 3.5% + Service Tax
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Card is a great choice for people who travel abroad on a regular basis. It offers nice rewards on international transactions. Moreover, it can help people boost their CIBIL score, as it is easily available against a fixed deposit account in Axis Bank. The rewards program and additional security provided by this card is really nice.
- Platinum Edge Card from HDFC Shines For Travelers ( 2017 REVIEW ) - 19/07/2017
- Amex Pays You Cash Back With its Payback Credit Card ( REVIEW ) - 12/07/2017
- Ever Wonder How Often Should You Check Your CIBIL Score? - 10/07/2017
- Prestigious Perks Through The HDFC Business Regalia Card⎢Review - 25/06/2017
- India Loves The American Express Membership Rewards Card ⎢Review - 30/05/2017