Review of the Axis Bank Miles and More Lufthansa Card
Axis Bank holds the distinction of being one of the largest banks in the private sector in India. The bank offers a wide spectrum of services to its customers including mid and large corporates, agriculture business, retail business and SMEs. The bank has over 1800 branches, which include extension counters, and ATMs numbering over 10,000 in more than 1,100 centers.
Of the various efficient services offered by the bank, the Axis Bank Miles and More Lufthansa Card is a notable one. Axis bank has a huge portfolio of credit cards, pre-paid cards, and debits cards. Here are some important features of the Axis Bank Miles and More Lufthansa Card.
The Lufthansa Card offers several benefits including preferential loan rates and travel insurance. Card members are provided complimentary access in particular Indian airport lounges. The card also offers 15 percent discount, while dining at more than 1500 restaurants. The offers include
• For each INR 200 spend, up to about 6 miles are awarded
• After the first transaction, welcome miles of about 15,000 are offered
• Mileage redemption choices are present and card members can add on their miles earned faster, with the Miles and More partnership of the bank.
The card provides dual benefits including the credit card offers from Axis bank and as member of Miles & More, which is a frequent flyer feature of Lufthansa. The special features include
For the first transaction you make with the card, a welcome gift comprising award miles is provided.
You can earn the award miles on all eligible spending such as watching movies, booking flights, grocery shopping etc.
With more money you spend on the card, the miles too increase. The spending excludes EMI transactions, interest charges, cash withdrawals, fee payments, fraud transactions, reversals, and the transactions that come under the Fuel Merchant Category Code.
With the award features, it is easy to earn more than 55,000 miles during the initial year of subscription, which can be redeemed for incredible rewards.
With the Lufthansa Miles & More card from Axis Bank, the award miles do not expire. You can spend the miles as they keep accumulating. With more miles you save, there are extensive benefits including spending them on flights, vacation and luxury resorts. To ensure that the miles do not expire, a cardholder should
• Own the card for a minimum of three months
• A minimum of one purchase that is miles related should be done on the card
With the unlimited miles earned on spending with the Axis Bank Miles &More Lufthansa card, members can spend them in numerous ways. Some options include
Hotels: Miles can be spent on stay in dream resorts and premium top tier hotels in luxury.
Flight upgrades: The miles can be used to book flights with all partners of Miles & More and Star Alliance airlines. The air tickets booked can be upgraded too.
Shopping: Miles can be used to shop at the partner stores, and from the various online partners, if you are shopping online.
Car rentals: The award miles can also be used for car rental payments.
In addition to luxury spending, the miles can also be used for some good cause like enabling education for a underprivileged child, care of orphaned children or for replanting forests.
To be eligible for the Axis Bank Miles &More Lufthansa credit card, a cardholder should:
• Be in the age range of 18 years – 70 years of age, in case of primary member and for add on members, the age limit starts from 15 years.
• Be an Indian resident
CreditSmart Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Axis Bank Miles and More Lufthansa Card, provides cardholders various benefits including discounts and offers whenever they spend on the card. With the shopping offers and other exceptional advantages, subscribing to the card is certainly a fine way to enjoy spending. If you exclusively fly Lufthansa, then this is a 4 star credit card. However for most of us, we might be better off with a more well rounded rewards program not tied to a specific airline. If you love Lufthansa, Apply now and reap the benefits the card offers.
- What Makes the SBI Prime Different From The Simply Click? - 09/03/2018
- How to Use A Citibank Credit Card to Get Amazing Discounts on the New iPhone - 29/11/2017
- Tata Titanium Card Excellent Card For Daily Spending | Review - 27/10/2017
- How To Decide Which Bank Is Giving The Best Home Loan Deal - 18/10/2017
- 5 Reasons To Have An American Express Card - 10/10/2017