Axis Bank Visa Signature Credit Card Review
Ranked as third among all the private sector banks, it caters to MSME, Agriculture, Large and Medium Corporate and Retail Businesses. Payments can be made instantly and credit facility can be readily available with the credit cards. Axis Bank Visa Signature credit card is an appropriate choice for shopping, dining, travels and all other sorts of purchases.
Benefits and Rewards of Axis Bank Visa Signature Card
The Axis Bank Signature credit card can be a powerful tool in your pocket since it’s packed with a long list of benefits. Here’s a run down of the cards diversified lot of benefits:
- Get a reward point on every Rs 100 spent on domestic transactions
- Get 2 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on international transactions
- Discount of 10% on car rentals from Hertz Car Rentals
- Comprehensive Insurance cover of Rs 2.55crore
- Adulatory access to airport lounges both in India and abroad
- Special offers to avail with Swajas Air Charters
- Get special discount deals on West Coast Marine Yacht Service
- Withdrawals of cash up to 30% of the total credit value
- An option to pay high value credit card transactions in easy EMIs
- 50% Cashback on Movie Ticket Bookings
- IndiGO Airline Voucher
- Access to airport lounges
- …and actually lots more features not listed here. See here for full details.
Services and features of Axis Bank Visa Signature credit card-
Apart from the benefits that Axis Bank Visa Signature card provides, there are some features and services it offers. They are:
- Provides full web based access
- Option to add on a card
- Access to credit card anywhere across the world and 24/7 customer care executive service.
- Axis Bank Signature credit card offers an ultimate in personalised Concierge Service, which will be available 24/7.
- Insurance of Rs 4,50,00,000/- in case of air accident and credit shield worth Rs 5,00,000/-
- EMI facility on call.
- Over 1 million Visa ATMs around the world and 18,000 ATMs in India that display Visa sign.
Eligibility to apply for Axis Bank Visa Signature credit card-
Application for Axis Bank Visa Signature Credit card can be accepted if the following eligibilities are taken care of:
- Age bracket for primary cardholder is between 21 years to 65 years. Add-on card holder should be 15 years and above
- Minimum net income should be Rs 15,00,000/- per annum
- Should be a resident of India
The mentioned eligibility criteria are symptomatic. The Bank reserves the right to approve or decline the credit card application, and of course these decisions are made fully on the quality of your CIBIL score! So if you need to take care of your CIBIL, frequently visit our site because we can definitely guide you in the right direction to getting that coveted approval.
Documents required to apply for Axis Bank Visa Signature credit card-
Following documents hold importance for the application for credit card to be accepted, so keep them ready.
- PAN card or Form 60
- Income proof – latest payslip or Form 16 or IT Return copy
- Address proof :
2- Driving License
3- Ration Card
4- Landline Telephone Bill
5- Electricity Bill
In case, you have an existing credit card of any other bank, you may attach a copy of your last credit card bill along with a copy of the front of the card as it helps.
The final verdict on this card is it’s an absolutely fantastic addition to your wallet due to the pure versatility of it’s features. It’s a strong card on it’s own when you just consider the entertainment based features, but once you consider the added value of exceptional travel perks, it’s a card you can carry confidently anywhere. Make sure you’re CIBIL is looking good and head over to AxisBank.com to apply.
- Dispute Resolution, Identifying and Fixing CIBIL Report Errors - 18/01/2017
- Ask Us: Improving CIBIL Score After Double Credit Card Default - 17/01/2017
- Ask Us: Getting An Emergency Loan For Financial Crises - 12/01/2017
- Gratifying Rewards From Axis Bank My Zone Card⎜Review - 11/01/2017
- Help! My Credit Card Settlements Are Spoiling My CIBIL Score - 10/01/2017