When You Need A Car With A Low CIBIL
We recently got an email from reader Zahid who is interested in a car loan, but ran into some issues.
From: Zahid ********* <**********@gmail.com>
Subject: CIBIL SCORE
I owe a credit card from 05/05/2017 with limit Rs 29000. I paid only the minimum dues per month. Recently I applied for car loan but they rejected it saying that I have a low CIBIL SCORE (665).
Later I searched the internet and found that paying only minimum due is a dangerous step as it lowers the CIBIL SCORE.
I now cleared all the dues.
Please let me know how long it will take to improve my score. Also please guide me how to improve it.
Thanks and Regards
What To Do
- 5 Ways To Improve Your CIBIL Score in 2019 - 30/12/2018
- Ask CreditSmart: What Is The Best Credit Card For NRI With The Lowest Fees? - 18/11/2018
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card 2018 REVIEW – Earning FREE Train Tickets Is Easy - 05/11/2018
- Cash Withdraw From Credit Cards Is VERY Expensive – GUIDE - 28/10/2018
- Is There A Credit Card For Me If I Have A Low CIBIL Score? - 21/10/2018