When You Need A Car With A Low CIBIL
We recently got an email from reader Zahid who is interested in a car loan, but ran into some issues.
From: Zahid ********* <**********@gmail.com>
Subject: CIBIL SCORE
I owe a credit card from 05/05/2017 with limit Rs 29000. I paid only the minimum dues per month. Recently I applied for car loan but they rejected it saying that I have a low CIBIL SCORE (665).
Later I searched the internet and found that paying only minimum due is a dangerous step as it lowers the CIBIL SCORE.
I now cleared all the dues.
Please let me know how long it will take to improve my score. Also please guide me how to improve it.
Thanks and Regards
What To Do
- For India, The Time to Get Your CHIP Card Now - 14/10/2018
- Co-Branded Credit Cards Mean Big Savings on Travel - 07/10/2018
- Maxing Out Your Credit Card Means Minimizing Your CIBIL Score - 01/10/2018
- Kotak Bank Loan Error on CIBIL Report, What To Do? - 23/09/2018
- Ask CreditSmart: Was My Axis Bank Credit Card Approved? - 16/09/2018