CitiBank Rewards Card Shows Us Plastic Makes Perfect
Citibank is famous for providing a wide range of financial products, including credit cards, loans, investment options, and insurance. Among its various credit cards, one such card jumps ahead of the pack, called simply the Citibank Rewards card. Living up to it’s name, this credit card offers great rewards and benefits to customers, and it just might be THE best card on the market in India. Let’s take a look why..
Overview of the Citibank Rewards Card
• This card provides amazing offers and deals to customers who like to shop, which is is just about all of us!
• Through this card, you can earn additional reward points much faster.
• The ways to use points are wider ranging than most cards. You can redeem your reward points for attractive deals on shopping, travelling, etc.
• Also, take your time. Save up your points for a big reward because there’s no expiry date for reward points. This means that you can accumulate your reward points over time and then redeem them as air miles, vacation trips, premium merchandise, and cash back. Turn your everyday purchases into a dream trip!
Benefits of the Citibank Rewards card
1. Something most cards don’t do, they actually give you a welcome bonus immediately, before spending anything.
• Get 2,500 reward points on activating your credit card
2. Reward points
• You receive 10 reward points, when you spend Rs. 125 at department and apparel stores, in addition to shopping from the exclusive and huge range of more than 50 Citibank partner stores
• You earn 1 reward point, when you spend Rs. 125 on all other purchases
• Card members can instantly redeem their reward points at more than 700 e-shopping websites and outlets
• You can earn 1,000 bonus reward points, when you spend more than Rs. 1 lakh on this credit card in a calendar quarter
3. Exclusive offers
• Receive a discount of Rs. 3,000, when you book hotels through MakeMyTrip (This offer is valid till June 30, 2016, but more offers will cycle in quarterly.)
• Enjoy more than 3,600 deals and offers on shopping, movies, dining, and EMI with this credit card
4. No joining or annual fees
In actual practice, there’s basically no joining or annual charges on this card. This is because the annual fee is waived off, if you spend a minimum of Rs. 30,000 through this credit card in a year starting from the issuing date of your card. Otherwise, you have to pay Rs. 1,000 as annual fees.
5. International Ready!
You can use this credit card within India as well as abroad, as it is an international credit card.
Features and other benefits of the Citibank Rewards card
• They pay you just to add family members to your account. You receive 500 reward points as a bonus on each additional credit card.
• Does your other credit card get you a birthday gift? CitiBank rewards does! You receive birthday bonus of 500 reward points on your birthday every year.
• After first year, you get 1,000 reward points as bonus, when you renew your credit card.
• Card members can save up till 20% at more than 1000 restaurants all over India with this card’s dining benefits.
• Benefit from the Credit Shield Plus scheme that offers cardholders outstanding coverage of up till Rs. 5 lakhs as well as Personal Accident Coverage.
• You can also borrow a loan through this credit card.
• Get additional security on your credit card with its Lost Card Liability feature.
• Easily and quickly pay your utility bills online through the Bill Pay feature of this credit card.
Fees and Charges of the Citibank Rewards card
• Annual fees: Rs. 1000, which is waived off if you spend atleast Rs. 30,000 in a year
• Interest rates: 3.25% monthly or 39% per annum, which are variable as per your purchase, utilization, and payback patterns
CreditSmart Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Citibank Rewards card is very likely the best rewards card in India right now. It is great for frequent shoppers, particularly if you shop at department and apparel stores. We all wear clothes, right! Moreover, this card is good even if you only travel a bit, and really shines for frequent flyers with its amazing travel perks. So, what are you waiting for? Just apply for this credit card today itself and benefit from its fantastic deals and rewards.
- Review ⎜YES Bank Prosperity Rewards A Solid Card - 11/11/2016
- 5 Things You Should Know About A CIBIL Score - 10/08/2016
- The Top 3 Credit Cards In India For Movie Fans! - 14/07/2016
- Up, Up, Up! How To Increase Your CIBIL From 500 to 750 - 12/07/2016
- How To Choose The Right Credit Card - 11/07/2016