No Instant Gratification
Reader Rao sent us in a question about his recently cleared dues.
I have cleared all the outstanding dues of my credit card this MAY 2017. Even then when i go to purchase electronic items on EMI I am refused to get the EMI loan. What can be done ?
- Negative Credit Events, Not Your Name, Fall Off Credit Reports After 7 Years - 17/06/2018
- “My CIBIL Says I Am Listed As a Guarantor on Loans, What Do I Do?” – Ask CreditSmart - 14/06/2018
- Advice on Credit And CIBIL Score Building - 08/06/2018
- What You Suspected IS True: Higher CIBIL Scores Get Better Loan Rates - 02/06/2018
- How To Remove Old Settlements From Your CIBIL Report - 27/05/2018