Errors In CIBIL Are Commonplace, But Fixable
You would not believe how many emails we get each month from people wanting us to fix errors on their CIBIL report. The problem is certainly widespread and CIBIL does offer tools to fix these errors, however it’s apparent they need to step up their game regarding accuracy of information. Here is a sample email we received a few days ago from reader Asis:
While I was trying to get my Credit Score on line from your portal www.cibil.com, I am surprised to find
that after my name Asis *********, you are writing Ramanbhai for reasons best known to you. It’s a
strange goof up at your end and I urge upon you to kindly correct it immediately with intimation to my
email id, ‘*******@rediffmail.com.
I will appreciate immediate rectification of my name in order to approach you for my Credit Score. I look
forward to your cooperation & support for proceeding further in this matter.
CreditSmart Helps You Improve Your CIBIL, But We Are Not CIBIL
- 5 Ways To Improve Your CIBIL Score in 2019 - 30/12/2018
- Ask CreditSmart: What Is The Best Credit Card For NRI With The Lowest Fees? - 18/11/2018
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card 2018 REVIEW – Earning FREE Train Tickets Is Easy - 05/11/2018
- Cash Withdraw From Credit Cards Is VERY Expensive – GUIDE - 28/10/2018
- Is There A Credit Card For Me If I Have A Low CIBIL Score? - 21/10/2018