Get The Most Rewards With India’s Best Signup Bonus Credit Cards
One of the first things people see when signing up for a new credit card is its signup bonus. Yes, I know the annual fees and rewards are also an important consideration, but if the joining perks are really good, they can lure anyone to go for a certain credit card.
And, if money is not a problem with you and you use your credit card to make most of your purchases, then there is no harm in opting for a credit card that has a nice signup bonus. Moreover, if you are a frequent traveler, you do not need any other reason to opt for any one of the following credit cards in India with the best sign up bonus.
We have jotted down three credit cards that offer the best joining perks in order to make it easy for you to choose the best one for yourself, as per your preferences and requirements.
1. Air India SBI Signature Card
The Air India SBI Signature Card is offered by the SBI bank in affiliation with Air India airlines. This card is perfect for regular travelers, who are Air India loyalists and flyers. The card ensures that whenever you use it, you get much more in return.
- Receive 20,000 reward points when you sign up for this card
- Get 20 reward points for every Rs. 100 that you spend on purchasing Air India tickets
- Earn 4 reward points on every Rs. 100 that you spend on all other purchases
- Every year, you can get up till 1,30,000 airline miles
- Complimentary access to more than 600 Priority Pass airport lounges
- Annual fees: Rs. 4,999
2. American Express Platinum Reserve Card
The American Express Platinum Reserve Card is offered by American Express. It offers high privileges as well as special wellness and health benefits. However, this card requires a good credit history for application.
- Get 11,000 reward points on joining this card
- Receive cash back of up till Rs, 10,000 on travel
- Get 2 complimentary movie tickets of Rs. 1,000 each month (Offer valid till 30th June, 2016)
- Enjoy free golf sessions at 8 premier golf courses within India
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 50 that you spend on all purchases, excluding fuel, insurance, cash transactions, and utilities
- Redeem your reward points for exclusive deals on accessories, travel, and dining, along with 500 different deals from lifestyle
- Free Priority Pass membership to the VIP lounge access program as well as Taj Epicure Plus
- Complimentary access to lavish Amex Platinum Lounges within Mumbai and Delhi
- Special wellness and health benefits
- Annual fees for the first year: Rs. 5,000
- Annual fees from second year onwards: Rs. 10,000
3. Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage American Express Card
The Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage American Express Card is offered by the IndusInd bank in affiliation with Jet Airways and American Express. This credit card is perfect for people who travel very often and that too through Jet Airways. The card offers exclusive benefits and privileges.
- Receive 7,500 reward points
- Get a free ticket of Jet Airways
- Get 6 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on Jet Airways
- Earn 3 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on all other purchases
- Receive 2 times reward points, when you spend during weekends
- Get special privileges with amazing offers on dining, movies, and much more
- Annual fees for the first year: Rs. 4,000
- Annual fees from second year onwards: Rs. 2,000
These are the 3 credit cards in India with the most impressive sign up bonuses, but stay close to CreditSmart because new offers are up all the time, and we’ll be covering them!
- How to Use A Citibank Credit Card to Get Amazing Discounts on the New iPhone - 29/11/2017
- Tata Titanium Card Excellent Card For Daily Spending | Review - 27/10/2017
- How To Decide Which Bank Is Giving The Best Home Loan Deal - 18/10/2017
- 5 Reasons To Have An American Express Card - 10/10/2017
- Great Credit Cards For Students And Housewives - 29/03/2017