Going Cashless Just Paid You Off Nicely
It’s a different world we are living in now with the push for a cashless India going full force. Luckily for you the spender, credit card issuers nowadays have thoroughly reorganized their strategies and are focusing more on giving away benefits and rewards to lure in consumers. By all measures, this will succeed wildly because there is no one among us who would not want free cash back on purchases! Cards giving cash back have really caught public fancy because the offer is simple and WOW! generous! You spend on the card and get a percentage of it back. Free.
Here are some of the better cash back cards out there that will certainly leave you happier at the end of the day.
Standard Chartered Titanium Card
Take the Standard Chartered Titanium Card for example. If you are between 21 and 65 years of age with a regular monthly income, you are eligible to apply for one. And what does it get you?
- 5% cash back on every fuel spend
- 5% cash return on phone bills, both landline and mobile
- 5% cash back on every utility bill
A hefty 20% return in cash of up to a limit of Rs. 600 in a month for Uber rides. However, this cash back is available only if the trip bill happens to be Rs 750 or more. What’s more, after you receive your card, you are entitled to an air ticket sans the base fare when you book your ticket through Yatra.com. It is, however, applicable for those cards applied for & approved online only. Overseas transactions come with a transaction fee of 3.5% which is a standard rate. There is a joining fee of Rs 499 and renewal fees of Rs 750 are chargeable every year.
Super Value Titanium Rewards
- 5% cash back on fuel at all petrol pumps in India.
- 5% cash back on all telecom payments
- 5% cash back on all utility bill payments
Chances of Approval:
Citibank Cash Back Card
To keep pace with the competition, Citibank too, has launched its Citibank Cash Back Card with the following benefits:
The holder gets a return of 5% in cash when he buys movie tickets.
- 5% cash back on every telephone bill.
- 5% return on electricity, gas and power bills paid online through the Citibank Online Bill Pay System.
- Rs 500 is payable as an annual fee.
Axis Bank My Choice Card: Instant Cash Back
This card too is galloping up the popularity charts because it gets you cash backs instantly for paying monthly bills. For online shopping also, you are given a 5 % cash return instantly. There is also the option of choosing two categories for maximum spending, be it e-commerce, dining, fuel, electronics, utilities, travel or supermarkets. On issuance of a new card, you pay a joining fee of Rs 250. A subsequent Rs 250 fee is payable every year after that. No joining or annual fees required for add-on cards acquired with the primary card.
To be eligible for this card, being an Indian is a must and a copy of the PAN Card needs to be furnished. Furnishing your latest pay slip and/or IT return and Form 16 is also mandatory along with residence proof and a recent photograph.
MY Choice Credit Card
- Design your own card with your favourite image
- 5 % cashback
- 4 points with every Rs. 200 spent
Chances of Approval:
So pick your favourite card and start earning cash back today!
- Simply The Best: SBI Simply Save Credit Card 2018 Review (Updated!) - 09/08/2018
- What Makes the SBI Prime Different From The Simply Click? - 09/03/2018
- How to Use A Citibank Credit Card to Get Amazing Discounts on the New iPhone - 29/11/2017
- Tata Titanium Card Excellent Card For Daily Spending | Review - 27/10/2017
- How To Decide Which Bank Is Giving The Best Home Loan Deal - 18/10/2017