Fly High With The Air India SBI Signature Credit Card
The launch of a distinct travel card by SBI in collaboration with Air India is a unique proposition. By this collaboration, both the brands intend to add value to the travel experience of Indian customers. It aims to enhance the synergies in the travel segment. Air India SBI Signature card is a travelling oriented card, which aims at providing additional benefits with Air India. It is a premium co-branded credit card that helps frequent travelers to be benefitted on the bookings they make.
How does one apply for Air India SBI Signature Card:
- Right here is where one can start the process of registration by simple filling in personal information and following the subsequent steps.
- To apply to SBI for Air India SBI Signature Card, one needs to keep the documents of identity proof ready, as per KYC norms.
- You should have a photograph and a salary slip (for any month).
Rewards and Benefits from Air India SBI Signature Card:
What is new with this card? What way will the customers be better off from this card? Whether SBI/prospective customers should apply to this signature card or not? All these questions can be answered by looking at the rewards and benefits they promise to deliver. They can be listed as:
SBI Air India Signature
- 30 points/ 100 spent on Air India tickets
- 5,000 Reward Points on annual renewal
- 4 points/ 100 spent on others
Chances of Approval:
- You will get complimentary membership to Air India Frequent Flyer Program as a welcome benefit
- 20,000 reward points as a joining gift
- Reward points – which can later be converted into Air India Air Miles
- Redeeming option against flight tickets by exchanging reward points
- For every Rs 100 spent, get 4 reward points
- For every Rs 200 spent on air tickets, get 20 reward points
- Waiving off of 2.5% of fuel surcharge, subjected to maximum waiver of Rs 250/- per billing cycle per credit card, for all the transactions between Rs 500 and Rs 4000
- On each membership anniversary, you will get a Loyalty Bonus of 5000 reward points
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership allowing access to 600 priority pass lounges across globe at a nominal fee
- Members to get a complimentary Credit Card liability cover of Rs 1 lac
Fees and Charges for SBI Air India Signature Card:
Some charges are levied upon that the customers are liable to, apart from the annual fee that they pay. These fees and charges can include:
- Members to pay an annual fee up to Rs 4999/-
- From the second year onwards, fee will be Rs 4,999/-
- Add-on fees and charges are NIL.
- Finances to be charged at 3.35% per month.
- Minimum amount to pay should be 5% of total outstanding amount subjected to a minimum amount of Rs 200.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR-the rate at which the amount borrowed is charged, simply, cost of borrowing) at 40.2% per annum.
Bottom line is if you’re a traveller who relies on Air India then this is going to help you build rewards miles very quickly. The inclusion of a Priority Pass membership is also attractive. As a member myself, I can say that lounge access can be invaluable when on the last leg of a long trip. Even if you’re not a particularly frequent traveller, the card has solid enough perks to make it worthy of your consideration. Excellent card for travellers, decent card for everyone else. If you think you’d like to apply, you may do so here.
- Clearing Outstanding Loans Does Not Improve Your CIBIL Instantly - 17/07/2017
- SBI Debuts the Outstanding New SBI Prime Credit Card ( 2017 Review ) - 05/07/2017
- Rebuilding CIBIL Score After Financial Problems - 29/05/2017
- All you need to know about Tata Capital’s Salaam Loans - 24/05/2017
- Introducing Loan Frame – An SME Lending Marketplace - 16/05/2017