Review Of The Luxurious HSBC Premier Card
Are you exclusive enough for the HSBC Premier Card? If you Googled this review because you’re considering applying, then the answer is probably. Not many are qualified as it’s restricted only to their premier banking customers. The HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card goes above and beyond normal card services for high net worth individuals and aims to provide financial services with dedicated customer relationship manager. Such card holders can enjoy impeccable advantages on shopping, travel, dining and a lot more. This card provides the best deal for premier banking customers with their awesome rewards programme.
Benefits of HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
Being a part of premier banking services in India HSBC provides the following benefits on HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit card:
- Relationship manager
HSBC will provide a relationship manager to advise each cardholder on financial planning and investments. The “Goal Planner” tool offers custom made wealth solutions to all Premier banking customers which will be supported by wealth management experts.
- Anytime, Anywhere Solutions
Provides the premier customers to access their credit card anywhere anytime in any corner of the globe. Also, customer care executives will be available 24/7 for any queried related to their cards.
- Preferential Access
Premier card holders can access their cards along with tailor made benefits and privileges.
Features of HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
Apart from the benefits that the card offers, there are some features that makes this credit card to stand apart from those in the market. Every HSBC MasterCard Credit card holder will get access to over 600 VIP lounges and premium 2000 golf courses. Movie maniacs can enjoy cash back of 50% and can redeem reward points at top brands like Jimmy Choo, MakeMyTrip, Bose, Apple etc. They can also enjoy dining privileges with discounts up to 20% at restaurants India and across world. And, the list goes on.
Eligibility to apply for HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card-
The financial services that HSBC is offering for premier customers, the following eligibilities are to be kept in mind before applying:
- Minimum age to apply for the card is 21 years.
- Earning salary should be at least Rs 5,00,000 per annum
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cards are issued on the basis of Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of HSBC’s premier customers in India.
- Mandatory to maintain a specific criteria of Rs 25,00,000 by premier customers. The balance maintained by the family members of the account holders can also be considered so as to keep up the TRB amount.
- TRB amount will be calculated on the basis of the following’:
1- Average balance in HSBC savings or current account per quarter.
2- Average Balance held in HSBC fixed deposit each quarter.
3- Market value of premier customer’s investments or NPV (Net purchase value), quarterly.
4- Value of quarterly paid Life Insurance premium.
5- Demat holding’s market value held in HSBC depository account.
Documents required for application of HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card-
The documentation process info below will help you in applying for the credit card. Self-attested copies of the following have to be submitted :
- Passport Size Photograph
- Photo Identity Proof document
1- Voter’s ID
3- Driving License
4- PAN Card, etc.
- Address proof
1- Voter’s ID
3- Driving License
4- Electricity bill or Water bill or Telephone bill
5- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act job card (NREGA), etc.
6- Latest pay slip or Form 16 or Income Tax Returns.
Now you’ve seen the details, is it worth your time to apply? If you think you meet the criteria than we answer with a resounding YES. This is a fantastic card living up to it’s namesake of Premier. If you’re qualified for this card, you’re probably be doing pretty well for yourself. So feel free to treat yourself to the luxurious rewards the card provides.
If you’re interested in the HSBC Premier Card you can start by applying here.
- All you need to know about Tata Capital’s Salaam Loans - 24/05/2017
- Introducing Loan Frame – An SME Lending Marketplace - 16/05/2017
- CIBIL Score Hurt Due To Add-On Credit Card - 05/05/2017
- Is The PNB Global Platinum Card Right For You? - 17/04/2017
- What Are Some Cards Like The HDFC Regalia? - 08/03/2017