When A High CIBIL Is Not Enough, Look For Answers
From: Sherin ******** <*******email@example.com>
Subject: Credit Card details
I have 788 scores. Then why my credit card not issue??
Hi Sherin, thanks for your email. There could be many reasons why your card application was not approved, the only way to know is to call the bank where you applied and ask them the reason. Common reasons for not being approved are not enough income in relation to your existing loans, too many credit card applications in the last year, or other major issues from your past.
To get a better look, you should go directly to CIBIL.com and get your complete credit report, not just your score. This will help you get a better picture of your credit profile. Best of luck.
Best of Luck,
CreditSmart Staff CreditSmart
- Ask CreditSmart: What Is The Best Credit Card For NRI With The Lowest Fees? - 18/11/2018
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card 2018 REVIEW – Earning FREE Train Tickets Is Easy - 05/11/2018
- Cash Withdraw From Credit Cards Is VERY Expensive – GUIDE - 28/10/2018
- Is There A Credit Card For Me If I Have A Low CIBIL Score? - 21/10/2018
- For India, The Time to Get Your CHIP Card Now - 14/10/2018