When A High CIBIL Is Not Enough, Look For Answers
From: Sherin ******** <*******firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Credit Card details
I have 788 scores. Then why my credit card not issue??
Hi Sherin, thanks for your email. There could be many reasons why your card application was not approved, the only way to know is to call the bank where you applied and ask them the reason. Common reasons for not being approved are not enough income in relation to your existing loans, too many credit card applications in the last year, or other major issues from your past.
To get a better look, you should go directly to CIBIL.com and get your complete credit report, not just your score. This will help you get a better picture of your credit profile. Best of luck.
Best of Luck,
CreditSmart Staff CreditSmart
- Are “No Cost” EMI’s A Good Option For You? – From LiveMint - 15/07/2018
- CIBIL Scores: 4 Steps To An Easy Home Loan Approval - 08/07/2018
- You Can Now Get Your CIBIL Score From WhatsApp - 02/07/2018
- I have a 788 CIBIL Score, Why Was I Not Approved For A Credit Card? - 28/06/2018
- You Will Always Get More With A Healthy CIBIL Score - 25/06/2018