The ICICI Platinum Card Is Wallet Ready
ICICI’s most popular card is definitely popular for a reason. With a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver, 15% savings on Dining, plus a lucrative points system, the Platinum Card is worth a look. Here’s a full overview of the features:
Overview of the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
- This credit card is powered by exciting benefits
- Safe, convenient, and flexible
- It offers you great value without any frills
- It is easy to manage
- The card is available in two variants – Visa and MasterCard
- It is embedded with a chip to protect you against credit card frauds
ICICI Platinum Chip Card
- Security of a chip card to protect you against fraud
- Rewards powered by PAYBACK
- Minimum 15% savings on dining
Chances of Approval:
Benefits of the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
1. PAYBACK Rewards
You earn 2 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on all retail purchases save for fuel.
2. Annual fee savings
When you spend a minimum of Rs. 50,000 within a year, then your annual fees of Rs. 99 will be waived for the following year. This way you can enjoy maximum benefits on your credit card without paying for it.
3. Fuel surcharge waiver
Receive 2.5% waiver of fuel surcharge on your fuel transactions of maximum Rs. 4,000 at HPCL pumps, when you swipe your credit card on the swipe machines of ICICI Merchant Services.
4. Culinary treats
Save atleast 15% on your dining bill at more than 800 participating restaurants all over India with the Culinary Treats programme of ICICI Bank. For more information, you can visit the Culinary Treats website or download its mobile app from Google Play or Apple iStore.
Features of the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
1. Easy point redemption
You can easily redeem your PAYBACK reward points for attractive products, gifts, and vouchers using PAYBACK, which is the largest multi-partner alliance loyalty programme in India.
2. Security with Pin and Chip
- This credit card has an embedded microchip for additional security against duplication and counterfeiting of credit cards
- It also has an extra security layer in the form of PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- You can enter your PIN on the terminal at merchant outlets
- The PIN is not needed for online transactions; instead you need to register your credit card for 3D secure, which is verified by MasterCard or VISA SecureCode, on the website of the bank
3. VISA features
- VISA offers you great offers from restaurants, spas, luxury hotels, and lifestyle stores, so that you can unwind, dine, and wine in comfort and lavishness
- Global Emergency Assistance Service on foreign travelling for reporting emergency card replacement, loss of card, emergency cash advance, etc.
4. MasterCard features
MasterCard card members enjoy the benefits of exclusive MasterCard Moments program. This program offers a variety of exceptional experiences, which are designed to enrich and inspire the lives of cardholders.
Fees and other charges of the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Joining fees: Rs. 199
- Annual fees (second year onwards): Rs. 99 (this can be reversed)
- Supplementary card fees: Rs. 0
- Overdue interest on cash advance and extended credit: 3.40% per month and 40.80% annually
The Bottom Line
The ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card is a great card for everyone. It comes with an embedded chip, which provides maximum protection against fraud attacks and other great benefits. Plus, it also offers fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% at HPCL petrol stations and discounts up to 15% on dining bills all over India. Everyone drives and everyone eats! You cannot get more well rounded than that.
Points lovers rejoice, you have plenty of opportunity to stack points with this card. Cardholders can earn 2 PAYBACK reward points per Rs. 100, which can be redeemed for attractive vouchers and gifts. Moreover, they also get Platinum privileges from either MasterCard or Visa, depending on the network they choose. We rate this card very strong. You can apply for the ICICI Platinum Card here.
- 5 Ways How To Stay Off The CIBIL Defaulters In 2018 - 14/11/2017
- UBER Credit Card Now Available In India | Full Review - 09/11/2017
- What To Know About Pre-Approved Home Loans - 05/11/2017
- The Simply Save Advantage Has A Few Extra Perks | Review - 01/11/2017
- How to Apply For A SBI Super Bike Loan? - 23/10/2017