Traveling With An Indian Credit Card
Another email from a reader with an important question about cards for use abroad:
On Apr 9, 2017, at 8:04 PM, CreditSmart <[email protected]> wrote:
From: RONY <[email protected]>
Subject: Credit card
which Indian credit card is better for use in Singapore and Malaysia?
India Lagging Behind in Foreign Transaction Fees
Thanks for emailing us at CreditSmart. While nearly every credit card available in India is globally accepted, there are none we can find that offer no foreign transaction fees. That’s normally what travelers would look for in a credit card, but unfortunately India simply hasn’t caught up to offering them. Any card you find will generally charge a 2% fee. Since this is the case, you are most likely better off finding a credit card that rewards you well for your traveling. Perks from such cards will help offset transaction fees.
You can browse many rewards and travel cards here.
- Best Credit Cards For Business In India - 19/04/2017
- India And Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards - 14/04/2017
- 3 Reasons Why Your Credit Card Limit Increase Is Rejected - 10/04/2017
- How Do Late Payments Impact Your CIBIL Score? - 07/04/2017
- Axis Bank Insta Easy Card Is An Easy Choice - 31/03/2017