Traveling With An Indian Credit Card
Another email from a reader with an important question about cards for use abroad:
On Apr 9, 2017, at 8:04 PM, CreditSmart <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
From: RONY <************@gmail.com>
Subject: Credit card
which Indian credit card is better for use in Singapore and Malaysia?
India Lagging Behind in Foreign Transaction Fees
Thanks for emailing us at CreditSmart. While nearly every credit card available in India is globally accepted, there are none we can find that offer no foreign transaction fees. That’s normally what travelers would look for in a credit card, but unfortunately India simply hasn’t caught up to offering them. Any card you find will generally charge a 2% fee. Since this is the case, you are most likely better off finding a credit card that rewards you well for your traveling. Perks from such cards will help offset transaction fees.
You can browse many rewards and travel cards here.
- Citi Rewards Card Sets The Standard In 2018 – Review - 20/05/2018
- Take A Closer Look at the 2018 Citibank Rewards Card - 09/04/2018
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Have More Than One Credit Card - 25/03/2018
- SBI Prepares New Credit Card Specifically For Farmers - 22/03/2018
- These Are The 3 Most Popular Cards from Standard Chartered - 15/03/2018