IndusInd Bank Signature Card Gets The Job Done
If a premium lifestyle is what you aspire to, then why choose any ordinary credit card? IndusInd Bank Signature credit card could be the perfect one for you. Well, don’t take our words on the face value… go ahead and explore all the features & special offerings of IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card before finalizing it as the ideal one for you –
- This Signature card is IndusInd Bank’s exclusive offering for privileged customers who wish to avail the best-in-class deals & values in travel and living, dining and lifestyle.
- True to its name, IndusInd Bank Signature Card offers the customers plenty of rewards, that too with a choice.
- The rewards on this card begin the very moment you sign-up for it & your application gets approved! The credit card applicant gets the choice of signing-up reward in the form of discounts on Jet Airways booking or Oberoi Gift Voucher from IndusInd Bank or Genesis Luxury Vouchers. However, it is worth mentioning that all these Welcome Gifts come with some terms & conditions; so these are available at select fee points only.
- Well, the rewarding spree of IndusInd Signature credit card continues as you get 1.5 points with every Rs 100 spent. Just imagine the rewards you can collect by shopping your grocery & other lifestyle products. The reward points are also available on dine-out & travelling.
- You can also redeem your reward points for Cash Credit whereby you will get a credit of Rs 1 for every 1 Reward Point. Alternatively, you can also convert your 100 reward points to 100 miles on partner airlines. This does sound lucrative!
- This card also gives you fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel station in India.
- The list of benefits also includes complimentary access to Visa Signature lounges across India.
- There is a one-time joining fee for IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card which amounts to Rs. 25,000. No annual fee needs to be paid after taking the card. Well, the fee is negligible considering the benefits this card brings along.
The card will be a big delight for people who love to watch movies or travel frequently as special discounts are offered on this card for movie ticket booking or hotel bookings.
In case you are thinking of taking up the card, you may need to provide your KYC-PAN, Address proof & ID Proof along with one photograph, Salary slip or Form 16. You can apply here.
CreditSmart Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Honestly there’s lots of cards on the market catering to frequent spenders and the luxury lifestyle, and this card falls right in the middle as far as the value and reach of the benefits. A great card, but somewhat average in luxury card market. Many would most likely get more value and rewards out of the Citibank Rewards card, or other similar level cards.
- All you need to know about Tata Capital’s Salaam Loans - 24/05/2017
- Introducing Loan Frame – An SME Lending Marketplace - 16/05/2017
- CIBIL Score Hurt Due To Add-On Credit Card - 05/05/2017
- Is The PNB Global Platinum Card Right For You? - 17/04/2017
- What Are Some Cards Like The HDFC Regalia? - 08/03/2017