Review of Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]CICI has a lot of cards on the market, but this one is for the travelers! This credit card is especially designed for those people who are always on the go. The card deeply combines with the Frequent Flier Program of Jet Airways to offer creative and lucrative ways to earn rewards. It offers a wide range of exclusive benefits and privileges, which are not only for traveling but also for various lifestyle activities.
The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card offers a world of perks to cardholders, who can earn bonus through JPMiles. Additionally, card members can get access to airport lounges and discounts on dining, entertainment, and other such lifestyle activities.
Jet Airways ICICI Sapphiro
- 2 Points Per Rs. 100 Spent Domestically
- 4 Points Per Rs. 100 Spent Internationally
- Option to convert points to cash
Chances of Approval:
Overview of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- This credit card is especially designed for frequent fliers.
- The Sapphiro Credit Card offers a wide range of exclusive benefits and privileges on travelling and lifestyle activities, such as dining.
- You get to receive free miles through this card.
- You can access VIP airport lounges.
- You can avail discounts on entertainment, dining, and other such lifestyle activities.
Benefits of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
1. Welcome bonus
- Enjoy 10,000 bonus miles
- Receive a complimentary air ticket from Jet Airways
2. Renewal perks
- When you renew your Sapphiro Credit Card, you receive an extra renewal bonus of 5,000 miles
- You also get a complimentary air ticket from Jet Airways
3. Ticket waiver
You get a waiver on a domestic Jet Airways ticket of Economy Class on both joining as well as renewing your credit card.
Enjoy 5% discount on all air tickets that you book via JetKonnect website and JetAirways website.
5. Baggage allowance
You receive an extra baggage allowance of 10 kg on all your Jet Airways domestic flights, in addition to dedicated check-in facility.
Features of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- Offered in two variants, namely American Express and VISA.
- You get complimentary access to VIP airport lounges at leading airports across the world by being a member of the Priority Pass Programme.
- You receive reward points on your all domestic and international spends, in addition to the purchases that you make on the website of JetAirways.
- You receive the best car-rental and conveyance services from Avis and Hertz, no matter whether you are travelling for leisure or business purposes.
- You get to enjoy exclusive discounts on a wide variety of lifestyle activities, such as entertainment, golfing, travel, dining, and hospitality.
- You get lost card liability up to Rs. 50,000, no matter wherever you go, with Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card.
- You receive a fuel surcharge waiver for up to Rs. 4,000 per transaction on any petrol station.
- You can redeem your airline miles for free flights on Jet Airways as well as its affiliated airline partners.
- You can also redeem your airline miles to upgrade your travel to the Business Class from the Economy class.
Fees and other charges of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- Annual fees: Rs. 5,000
- Supplementary card fee: Rs. 250
- Cash advance or extended credit fee: 3.50% per month
The Sapphiro Credit Card is great for frequent fliers. No matter whether you are travelling for leisure or business purposes, this credit card is great for you as it offers reward points and miles on travelling. This card also offers discounts, complimentary VIP airport lounge access, and tickets to cardholders.
- Grab Some Popcorn!⎜ RBL Movies and More Credit Card Review - 12/01/2017
- 3 Easy Tips To Get A Small Business Loan On Your Credit Card - 30/12/2016
- The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Card Shines⎜Review - 26/12/2016
- Board Quicker With ICICI’s Unifare Mumbai Metro Card - 23/12/2016
- Stay In Control With The RBL Titanium Delight Card - 20/12/2016