JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Card Review
Hey, are you an ardent traveler? If the answer is a resounding yes, then you should be glad to have stopped by here. Well, if you’d more likely to say no, then at the end of this you’d wish that you were an ardent traveler.
Such is the nature of privileges one could experience with travels and trips that every soul out there would love to be part of it. All these privileges encased within a small credit card packaged as JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Card. What’s not to love about it?
Why don’t we have a look at the offerings of the card? You’ll get to know all that you need about the card and satisfy your curiosity trench.
So you with me down the trails or still figuring out your curiosity bubbles. I bet you’re with me.
The general anatomy of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Card
- This one is a co-branded credit card offered by HDFC bank in partnership with Jet Airways to provide primal travel privileges along with elusive credit card features.
Elusive credit card features! Is that what caught your eye? Here you go then.
Feature list of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Card
- A welcome bonus on signing on along with benefits at every renewal.
- JP Miles and Extra JP Miles
- Enrollment into JP Miles Accrual Program with 6 JP Miles earned on every retail spend of Rs 150 on the card. Further accrual of 18 JP Miles on every Rs 150 for flights booked via jet airways website.
- Privilege to Extra JP Miles Programme on a wide network of partners. You can avail the benefits at 557 Extra JP Miles Partners over 2480 location inside India.
- Enrollment and Entitlement
- Entitlement to dedicated check-in with extra baggage allowance up to 10 kg.
- Complimentary enrollment of Priority Pass program with lounge features. You may also avail MasterCard Lounge Program at select lounges in India.
- Waive-off and Availing privileges
- Waive on renewable fees on spending of Rs 3 lacs for a time frame of 12 months.
- Availing of fuel surcharge feature with Rs 500 capped at every billing cycle.
- Availing options of 3 more Add-ons cards for your family members having attained major age i.e. 18 years.
- Option to enjoy revolving credit at an interest of mere 1.99% per annum.
- Zero liability on the fraudulent usage of the card on the account of theft or loss.
Don’t you wanna know the benefits and rewards of it? With me, on the count, then.
Rewards & Benefits of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Card
- Welcome Benefit
- One complimentary Jet Airways ticket with base fee waived off.
- Avail up to 10000 Bonus Miles with first swipe and retail spends.
- Renewal Benefit
- Tier Points
Time to get the eligible documents out!
Let’s talk about the age first.
- For Salaried Individuals- Min 21 yrs. to Max 60 yrs.
- For Self-Employed- Min 21 yrs. to Max 65 yrs.
Here’re further documents that you’d be needing for it.
- An Indian nationality pertaining to the above-listed age criteria.
- An identity proof, address proof along with financial status determining documents in the ilk of pay slips, Pan Card or more.
Fees & Expenses
- The first year fee, as well as renewal fee, is quoted at Rs 2500.
- For any further fee-related queries, you may refer here.
CreditSmart Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A must-have for the ardent travelers out there. In fact, with anyone having accustomed to frequent flying around the globe may adhere to the card’s privileges.
- Such is the benefits and features-laden within the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Card, it’s hard to think of anyone competing with it.
- Here’s your pathway to elusive privileges. Go on, get your piece.
- Aura You Ready For IndusInd’s Platinum Aura Card? | Card Review - 12/11/2017
- My Credit Card Is Blocked, How Do I Reactivate It? - 09/11/2017
- The Ladder To Growth And Success: Professional Courses - 02/11/2017
- Ultimate Travel Accessory: The Standard Chartered Ultimate Card Review - 30/10/2017
- My Car Loan Was Rejected Due To Low CIBIL Score, What To Do? - 25/10/2017