Get The Popcorn, The Kotak PVR Platinum Card Review Is About To Begin
Love going to movies? Gosh, everyone loves them, don’t they? Guess what, this card might be right for all you ‘movie-buffs’.
Let me walk you through this, then. What’s your experience going for a showtime? Are you satisfied with the same geeky/petty privileges offered to you?
How about upgrading your current experience of cinema? How about getting the best in-house designated features for your specific demand levels? Certainly irresistible.
So shall we begin our card rundown then? This one is from one of the premier banks and is called the ‘Kotak PVR Platinum Card’ .
Enough of the introductory, your show is about to begin. Be seated, and ah, have your got your popcorn and beverage lined up?
The overview on Kotak PVR Platinum Card
- Kotak Mahindra Bank, one of the premier financial institutions in India launched this specific card in partnership with PVR Cinemas.
- A great option for the movie geeks to delve upon, this one brings rewards and benefits for up your movie experience a top notch. Much to love about.
Benefits and rewards
Isn’t this what you’re looking for?
- Rewards from PVR
- Extra Rewards
- PVR Shield Benefits
- Add-on Card Benefits
Features of Kotak PVR Platinum Card
Need a lending hand with the features? Here you go, then.
- Avail Free PVR Coupons
- The cardholder shall be entitled to free movie coupons conveyed through SMS or email registered with the email.
- The free coupons can be claimed for free PVR Movie tickets for the next two upcoming billing cycles.
Wanna know how you redeem those coupons? Here’s your trick.
- PVR Website
Note- You can redeem 10 Coupon Codes at one time at the website.
- Box Office
Fees and Expenses
It does come at a price, but a minimal one. Here’s your guide to fees and expenses.
- The annual fee is set at Rs 999 for the Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card.
- The interest is charged at 3.4% along with over limit charge of Rs 500.
- You can avail an add-on card at Rs 299 along with card replacement fees of Rs 100.
CreditSmart Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- This is a very narrow card as it’s reward structure is laser focused on movie entertainment rewards. Many consumers would probably prefer a more well rounded card.
- However if you are in need of a sure shot way to improve your movie experience, then this one’s every bit the right card you’re looking for.
- It has plenty of rewards and is packed with features tailored to mirror your movie demands.
- Here’s your way to apply for it. Get your piece before the movie ends up. Don’t let this enthralling experience roll by you.
- I’ve Lived Outside India For 20+ Years, Do I Have A CIBIL Score? - 25/09/2017
- Still Have A Low CIBIL After NOC From Settlement? - 20/09/2017
- Can Changing Your Mind On A Credit Card Hurt Your CIBIL? - 17/09/2017
- CITI Promoting “Experience The New” Travel Campaign - 06/09/2017
- Ask CreditSmart: Tips When Paying Off Credit Card Debt - 29/08/2017