Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card Review
In an era where everything is on-the-go, opting for hard cash seems cumbersome. Moving around town stacked with notes of cash feels downright heavy, and isn’t particularly safe either. So what could be an alternative to it? How about you keep aside a small little pocket-sized card that shall pay for all the deeds that you go through in your routine life? That’d be quite impressive, won’t it? There’s nothing quite like having a great credit card in your pocket! And that’s where the Kotak Royale Signature card comes in.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a king to apply, although having king size CIBIL Score can’t hurt. An overview of the card may help you out, so it’s time for a new entrant in our series of banking card reviews.
Read along for the review on one of the premier banking card Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card.
The story behind Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card
- Kotak Mahindra Bank is a premier financial institution of the nation. The bank started its services after receiving a license from the RBI in February 2003.
- The bank in an erstwhile campaign to provide the best of the services to the customer has made multiple innovative offerings over the years.
- The idea of Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card was borne in a bid to provide the customers with an experience of royally pampering them through stellar features.
- The services offered by the card are quite more impressive than their compatriots. We’d be discussing them further down below.
- The card is available in two variants, paid and free. A customer can choose the variant according to their budget.
Off we go, then to catch a glance at the offerings of the card.
Royale Signature Credit Card
- Earn 10X points for every Rs. 100/- spent across select categories
- Earn 5x on all other spends.
- Customize your rewards
Chances of Approval:
Feature List of Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card
The premium offerings of this royale card are featured down below.
- One can avail a 2.5% surcharge waiver on fuel and 1.8% to 2.5% on railway surcharge.
- The card provides travel privileges in kinds like access to business lounges, complimentary visit and more.
- An array of reward options on merchandise, movie tickets and recharges facilitated with auto-redemption.
- Customizable options on air-miles, air tickets and more.
Benefits and rewards
You’d definitely be awe-smacked with these benefits and rewards on the offering.
- Free card option with access to exclusive benefits in the ilk of airport lounge access, priority attendance and more.
- Exclusive entrance to dining privileges from the Taj alongside complimentary membership of Gold Tier.
- Priority access to the customer service base of the bank through texts and voice call.
- Cover against any fraudulent use of cards on the occurrence of theft or loss. All you need to do is convey the message to the bank.
- Reward points of 10X on every bill of Rs 100 on selected Visa merchandise outlets. The reward points for other outlets remain at 5X.
You really want to know the eligibility of this premier card, don’t you? Here you go.
- The age bracket is set between 21-65 years while the minimum age limit for the supplementary card is 18 years.
- The annual income of the applicant must be a minimum of Rs 25 lakh with no bracket set on the maximum amount.
- The applicant shall be residing in the big metropolis of the nation, preferably, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad.
With the eligibility criteria done and dusted, here’re the required documents for it.
- An identity proof alongside address proof of the applicant.
- An income proof in the ilk of Pan Card, Salary slip, Income Tax Return or more.
Fees and Expenses
The card is available in two variants as paid and free. The charges for them are set as-
- Paid variant- Rs 19999
- Free Variant- Nil
Furthermore, you’ll be charged Rs 100 for the card replacement.
Verdict on the card
- A definite must have for anyone interested in immersing themselves in the royal feel of stellar features. Kotak Mahindra has always banked on the premium services it has offered to its customers and this card doesn’t disappoint a bit.
- You can apply here for the card. Go get yourself one of them.
- Ask CreditSmart: What Is The Best Credit Card For NRI With The Lowest Fees? - 18/11/2018
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card 2018 REVIEW – Earning FREE Train Tickets Is Easy - 05/11/2018
- Cash Withdraw From Credit Cards Is VERY Expensive – GUIDE - 28/10/2018
- Is There A Credit Card For Me If I Have A Low CIBIL Score? - 21/10/2018
- For India, The Time to Get Your CHIP Card Now - 14/10/2018