Two Great Cards, Very Different Perks
For most Indians, State Bank of India (SBI) credit cards are the best, even though a significant amount of people are Citibank fans as well.
Frankly speaking, from my perspective, the credit cards realm aligns with the idiom “one man’s meat could be another man’s poison.” (Yes, I have tweaked it a little bit so it can match this context.)
Different people choose distinct credit cards for various reasons. For instance, someone can pick a credit card solely intended to pay for fuel at petrol pumps because it gains good points there, whereas another person might choose a credit card he can use it on restaurants for good reward points in return.
That said, keenly read through this post with an open mind and choose a credit card that best aligns with your needs and desires.
Difference between an SBI Prime Card and a Simply Click Card are as follows…
SBI Prime Card, A Closer Look
If you are going to spend a lot of money, then this product is the perfect choice for you. Additionally, if you are going to spend less than Rs. 300,000 annually then disregard this credit card altogether, or else you’ll have to pay Rs. 3000 plus 18% of annual fees.
SBI prime card is the best option if you pay most utility bills online since it awards you 5% reward points from every transaction. Even better, you receive 2.5% reward points if you use the credit card to pay on department stores, restaurants, for movies, or groceries.
If you own an SBI Prime Card Credit Card, you are eligible for the following;
- Annual fee reversal provided you spent more than Rs. 300,000 the previous year
- A pizza hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 1000 provided you spend more than Rs. 50,000 in four months
- An annual saving of up to Rs. 30,000
- Four complimentary International Lounge visits under the Priority pass program
- A pantaloons/Yatra e-gift voucher provided you spend Rs. 500,000 in 12 months
Only opt for this credit card if your monthly income is anywhere from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 monthly
Now The SBI Simply Click Card
If you spend most cash on online platforms then SBI simply Click Card is the best option for you. Even better, an expenditure of Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 200,000 annually is sufficient for this credit card.
SBI simply Click Card offers an array of benefits including, but not limited to, an Amazon redeemable gift card worth Rs. 500. Besides the gift card, you’ll be eligible for the following;
- An annual savings of up to Rs. 6,000
- 1 reward point after every Rs. 100 you spend
- An e-Voucher worth Rs. 2,000 provided you spend Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 200,000 annually
- Membership fee reversals as long as you spent more than Rs. 100,000 the previous year
- 5X reward on online expenditures and 10X reward on cash spent on exclusive partners
As you can see, the credit card you choose depends on the amount you spend on an annual basis, where you spend it, as well as benefits you expect from the card.
- Simply The Best: SBI Simply Save Credit Card 2018 Review (Updated!) - 09/08/2018
- What Makes the SBI Prime Different From The Simply Click? - 09/03/2018
- How to Use A Citibank Credit Card to Get Amazing Discounts on the New iPhone - 29/11/2017
- Tata Titanium Card Excellent Card For Daily Spending | Review - 27/10/2017
- How To Decide Which Bank Is Giving The Best Home Loan Deal - 18/10/2017