Review of the Business Regalia card from HDFC
HDFC is one of the well-known banks in India. It offers a wide range of financial products and services, including accounts and deposits, loans, cards, investments, insurance, Forex, premier banking, and private banking services. Among its cards, HDFC offers debit card, credit cards, and prepaid cards.
HDFC Business Regalia
- 15% discount on dining at top five star hotels
- 4 reward points on every Rs. 150 that they spend
- international concierge services
Chances of Approval:
Overview of the HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card
One of the famous credit cards of HDFC bank is its Business Regalia credit card. This credit card offers premium entertainment and travel benefits to cardholders. Some of its interesting benefits include emergency foreign hospitalization and air accident compensation. Other than this, it offers the following benefits to cardholders.
- Cardholders get 15% discount on dining at top five star hotels
- This credit card has only 2% foreign transaction fees
- Card members can avail international concierge services
- Cardholders enjoy 4 reward points on every Rs. 150 that they spend
Benefits of the HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card
The HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card offers a wide range of benefits. These include:
1. Lifestyle and travel benefits
Cardholders receive a free membership card of Taj Epicure Plus, which accompanies excellent benefits. This card offers card members Taj InnerCircle’s gold level status. Card members can earn points for their money that they spend on food and beverages in Taj resorts and hotels. Plus, they can get special gift certificates.
2. Free membership of Club Vistara Silver
Cardholders enjoy complimentary membership card of Club Vistara Silver. This card allows card members to earn 6 points, when they spend Rs. 100 on Vistara flight bookings. Plus, they can carry extra 5 kg baggage in every Vistara flight. Additionally, cardholders get priority boarding and airport check-in.
3. Dedicated entertainment and travel portal
Card members can redeem their HDFC Regalia reward points on the portal of the bank. They just have to log into www.hdfcbankregalia.com and they can redeem their points against many things, including flight tickets, DTH or mobile recharge, hotel bookings, movie bookings, etc.
4. Elite dining offers
Card members enjoy elite dining offers at more than 300 finest hotels in India.
Features of the HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card
Card members get to earn 4 reward points, when they spend Rs. 150. Moreover, they can also earn 8 points when they make bookings on Air Vistara website, Regalia website, or on their dining bills.
2. Fuel surcharge waiver
The fuel surcharge is waived off, when cardholders spend Rs.400 on fuel with this credit card.
3. Free airport lounge access
Card members receive a complimentary Priority Pass Membership, through which they can enjoy free access to more than 700 airports worldwide.
4. Special financial privileges
Card members receive lowest foreign currency mark-up up to 2% on their all foreign currency purchases.
5. HDFC concierge services
HDFC offers concierge services to card members. These services include reservation and itinerary planning, dining assistance, meet-and-greet charges, global gift delivery, event organizing, and much more.
6. Emergency foreign hospitalization
Cardholders get protection up to Rs. 15 lakhs in case of any medical emergency overseas.
7. Air accidental death protection
Card members can nominate any of their loved ones to get compensation up to Rs. 1 crore, if the cardholder dies in an air accident.
Fees and Charges of the HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card
- Over limit fees: 2.5% with Rs. 500 as minimum over limit amount
- Foreign currency fees: Up to 2%
- Payment return fees: 2% with Rs. 450 as minimum amount
- Cash processing fees: Rs. 100 for all deposits made in HDFC ATM or branch
- Card reissuing fees: Rs. 100
- Rewards redemption fees: Rs. 75 for every request of redemption
- Balance transfer fees: Rs. 250 or 2%, whichever is greater
- Cash advance fees: Rs. 300 or 2.5%, whichever is greater
- Renewal fees: Rs.2,500
- Interest free days: Up to 50 days
- Additional credit cards: Free up to 3 add-on credit cards
The HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card is a super premium card that gives a prestigious status to the cardholder. It is a good choice for individuals with high net-worth, who have a better relationship value or high ITR with the bank. The card offers a wide range of features, along with amazing reward points on every purchase.
- Go For A Tried And True Classic: Bajaj Classic SuperCard Review - 15/12/2017
- Bajaj Entices With The Platinum Prime Card | Review - 14/12/2017
- CreditSmart’s 5 Best Credit Cards To Get In 2018 - 05/12/2017
- Why You Should Never Use A Debit Card When Shopping Online - 03/12/2017
- Bajaj EMI Card Perfect For Smart Shoppers | Review | - 23/11/2017