As always, if you have a credit question, just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org! Here’s an email we just got from a reader named Dhanraj:
1) I want to ask to you if i am purchasing in our own CIBIL score will CIBIL score will be decreases ?
2) In which date cibil score per month update ?
Thanks for your email, we’re glad to answer your question. In a word, no. Purchasing your own full CIBIL report through CIBIL.com will not decrease your CIBIL score. Only inquries into your CIBIL report from lenders will have any impact on your score. So feel free to get your full report!
Secondly, CIBIL does not update individual files on a certain day, in fact information on your report may be updated several times a month. It’s constantly updating to stay current to any changes.
Stay close to CreditSmart and read our vast archives of articles for amazing ways to grow, achieve, and maintain a wonderful CIBIL score. See you with a new article Monday!
- SBI Does Not Ban Cryptocurrency Purchases – But Offers Warning - 22/04/2018
- Closing Liabilities and Raising Your CIBIL Score - 15/04/2018
- Understanding Credit Limits: Is My Credit Limit For A Month or Year? - 02/04/2018
- I Have an 818 CIBIL Score, Why Was I Rejected For A Loan? - 18/03/2018
- Looking For A New Credit Card To Compliment the HDFC Regalia - 26/02/2018