As always, if you have a credit question, just send it to [email protected]! Here’s an email we just got from a reader named Dhanraj:
1) I want to ask to you if i am purchasing in our own CIBIL score will CIBIL score will be decreases ?
2) In which date cibil score per month update ?
Thanks for your email, we’re glad to answer your question. In a word, no. Purchasing your own full CIBIL report through CIBIL.com will not decrease your CIBIL score. Only inquries into your CIBIL report from lenders will have any impact on your score. So feel free to get your full report!
Secondly, CIBIL does not update individual files on a certain day, in fact information on your report may be updated several times a month. It’s constantly updating to stay current to any changes.
Stay close to CreditSmart and read our vast archives of articles for amazing ways to grow, achieve, and maintain a wonderful CIBIL score. See you with a new article Monday!
- Clearing Outstanding Loans Does Not Improve Your CIBIL Instantly - 17/07/2017
- SBI Debuts the Outstanding New SBI Prime Credit Card ( 2017 Review ) - 05/07/2017
- Rebuilding CIBIL Score After Financial Problems - 29/05/2017
- All you need to know about Tata Capital’s Salaam Loans - 24/05/2017
- Introducing Loan Frame – An SME Lending Marketplace - 16/05/2017