Review Of The YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
YES Bank is known as the fifth biggest private sector bank all over India. Recently, YES Bank a wide range of credit cards. Through this offering, YES Bank, which is the fastest growing bank in the nation, can significantly enhance its retail banking business. Plus, through its credit cards, YES bank aims to offer the best solution to all the financial requirements of its consumers.
With a total of 7 credit card variants, YES Bank wants to cover all the different sections of credit card offers. This includes cash back, rewards, and premium lifestyle sections. All of the seven credit cards are divided across the flagship customer sections of YES Bank, including YES FIRST and YES Prosperity. These credit cards have been made keeping in mind the various needs of credit card users.
In this article, you will get to know about the various benefits, features, and fees of the YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Card. If you want to know more about the other credit cards of YES Bank, you can check their individual reviews on our website
Overview of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
- This credit card offers a sign up bonus of 1,000 reward points on spending Rs. 2,500 within 30 days of setting up your credit card account
- It provides accelerated rewards on dining out, cardholder’s birthday, and online and international purchases
- Cardholders receive preferential interest rates on revolving credit
Benefits of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
1. Welcome rewards
You get a bonus of 1,000 bonus reward points, when you spend Rs. 2,500 on retail purchases within 30 days of opening your credit card account.
2. Yearly reward points
You get 10,000 reward points, when you spend Rs. 1.8 lakhs within an anniversary year, which is a duration of 12 months from the card issuance or renewal date.
3. Reward points program
- Receive 4 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on retail purchases made on your birthday (MYDAY)
- Earn 3 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on international purchases (ECOM and POS)
- Get 2 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on online purchases and dining out
- Receive 1 reward point, when you spend Rs. 100 on all retail purchases
- Earn 100 reward points, when you make 4 transactions, each of Rs. 500 or more, within one statement cycle for the initial 6 statement cycles
- Get 500 reward points on your every registration of YES PayNow
Features of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
1. Redemption of reward points
There is a dedicated product catalogue of YES Bank’s rewards, so that card members can redeem their reward points easily and quickly.
2. Fuel surcharge waiver
The fuel surcharge of cardholders is waved for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 at all fuel stations in India.
3. MasterCard SecureCode
The MasterCard SecureCode secures online transactions of card members.
4. Membership fee reversal
- The first year membership fees, which is of Rs. 250, is reversed, when you spend a minimum of Rs. 5,000 within 90 days of opening your credit card account
- The renewal membership fees, which is of Rs. 250, is reversed, when you spend a minimum of Rs. 15,000 within 12 months before the renewal
Fees of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
- Membership fees of first year: Rs. 250
- Renewal fees: Rs. 250
- Foreign currency markup: 3.4%
- APR on revolving credit for people who have YES Bank savings or salary account: 28.80% per annum
- APR on revolving credit for people who do not have YES Bank savings or salary account: 38.64% per annum
The YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Card is a great card for people who dine out and shop regularly, especially online, abroad, and at retail shops. The card offers a welcome bonus of 1,000 reward points, along with accelerated rewards round the year. It also has a membership fee reversal feature through which you can save your membership fees every year. So, if it’s the right credit card for you, apply for it here.
- Review ⎜YES Bank Prosperity Rewards A Solid Card - 11/11/2016
- 5 Things You Should Know About A CIBIL Score - 10/08/2016
- The Top 3 Credit Cards In India For Movie Fans! - 14/07/2016
- Up, Up, Up! How To Increase Your CIBIL From 500 to 750 - 12/07/2016
- How To Choose The Right Credit Card - 11/07/2016