The Neo Offers Interesting Point Structure and Rewards Scheme
As India gallops towards a cashless economy, more and more banks are updating their cards to be more attractive to the influx of new spenders, each with their unique benefits and privileges. Axis Bank has recently launched its Neo Credit Card that comes with a plethora of world-class Platinum benefits as also some great Neo privileges.
It has welcome offers, entertainment and cash back benefits, insurance for liability arising out of a lost or stolen card, EMI payment facilities as also an attractive rewards program. The card is ideal for transacting online also as its special EMV chip ensures protection against counterfeit, skimming and fraud.
- BookMyShow.com movie vouchers to the tune of Rs. 200. The voucher code is sent to the new customer on his mobile phone or email ID. The new card holder just has to key in the code mentioned in the voucher when he buys his movie tickets and walk away with a Rs. 200 discount.
- Shopping vouchers worth Rs 500 from Jabong
Axis Bank Neo Card
- Get vouchers worth Rs. 200 from BookMyShow
- Jabong, Enjoy complimentary vouchers worth Rs. 50
- 10% cashback on movie tickets, mobile recharges
Chances of Approval:
The Power of Ten:
When you opt for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, you automatically become eligible for the following:
- When you shop on Myntra, you immediately get a 10% cash back. The monthly ceiling, however, is Rs. 1000.
- Book your movie tickets on BookMyShow.com using your card and get a 10% discount, subject to a monthly limit of Rs. 50.
- Buy your bus tickets on the redBus.com website with a 10% discount, subject to a monthly ceiling of Rs. 100.
- Recharge your mobile using the Freecharge mobile app and get a cash return of 10%. Rs30 is the monthly limit.
The eDGE Loyalty Rewards Program entitles card holders to exciting gifts offered by Axis Bank’s virtual rewards catalogue displaying nearly 500 gifts. Earn 2 points for spending Rs. 200 each time.
Zero Liability For Lost Card:
You get liability insurance for the full credit limit. Once you report that the card has been lost or stolen, any transaction done after that stands protected.
Convert your high-value purchases into equal monthly installments spanning three, six, nine or twelve months. This applies to all transactions valued at Rs. 2500 or more.
What’s more, the interest rate payable on EMIs is actually lower (1.5% monthly) than prevailing interest rates and this too, gets calculated on a reducing balance monthly. There is, however, a processing fee of Rs. 150.
Eligibility and Fees
In order to be eligible for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, you have to be between eighteen and seventy years of age. For add-on cards, the holder needs to be 15 years of age or above. The card is available to both Indian nationals and NRIs.
There is a joining fee of Rs 250 which is waived off if the card holder spends Rs 2500 in the initial 45 days. An annual fee of Rs 250 is charged from the following year onward.
A Wonderful card for those who want to take advantage of the 10% off partnerships. 10% is a lot of savings anyone would be foolish to pass up. If you use these services that the Neo is aligned with, then you must get this card.
- Grab Some Popcorn!⎜ RBL Movies and More Credit Card Review - 12/01/2017
- 3 Easy Tips To Get A Small Business Loan On Your Credit Card - 30/12/2016
- The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Card Shines⎜Review - 26/12/2016
- Board Quicker With ICICI’s Unifare Mumbai Metro Card - 23/12/2016
- Stay In Control With The RBL Titanium Delight Card - 20/12/2016