Review: Bajaj Platinum from Standard Chartered Comes With Distinct Privileges
Who says you cannot have the best of both worlds? Well, you can certainly have the best of two brands Standard Chartered Bank and Bajaj Finserv when you book Standard Chartered Bajaj Platnium Credit Card. The card brings distinctive privileges and benefits for its users; but most important of all it is one of the best cards for people who spend maximum amount of their credit card limit in retail shopping, grocery shopping, travel and hotel reservations. Talking about the details of this card, here is a quick review of the Bajaj Platinum Credit Card from Standard Chartered –
- The best feature is the reward system of this card. A user will get 5 times more reward points for every Rs 100 spent at shopping in departmental stores, supermarkets, grocery shops and also at retail stores. This simply implies that whenever you are going to the nearby supermarket for daily needs shopping; Standard Chartered Bajaj Platinum card is the way to earn maximum rewards. In fact, all your lifestyle shopping including apparels and accessories would get you 5 reward points with Bajaj Platinum card.
- For every other type of shopping than grocery or retail, will earn 2 reward points for every Rs 100 spent.
- User will also get 50 Reward points on payment of utility bills through Standard Chartered Bill pay service.
- And now for the biggest benefit – the welcome gift of Bajaj Platinum Card –
- The welcome gift includes 2 nights/ 3 days Holiday Vouchers for stay at 3-star hotels in India
- Discounts and best offers for the shopping of top branded products
- And for the music buffs, the icing on the cake is Free movie vouchers for 2 persons as Welcome Gift
Standard Chartered Bajaj Platinum Card comes with two options; in first option, there is no joining fee and no other annual fee as well. The second option comes with a nominal joining fee of Rs 999/-. However, there is a renewal fee of RS 999 in both the options. So you would wonder why take the option which has a joining fee? The answer is the welcome gifts mentioned above – the holiday voucher and FREE movie tickets are given only to those who pay the joining fee. As such, Rs 999 is a very small amount as compared to the holiday voucher gift!
Indeed, Standard Chartered Bajaj Platinum Credit Card is an awesome choice as it rewards the customer for daily purchases made through the card.
- SBI Does Not Ban Cryptocurrency Purchases – But Offers Warning - 22/04/2018
- Closing Liabilities and Raising Your CIBIL Score - 15/04/2018
- Understanding Credit Limits: Is My Credit Limit For A Month or Year? - 02/04/2018
- I Have an 818 CIBIL Score, Why Was I Rejected For A Loan? - 18/03/2018
- Looking For A New Credit Card To Compliment the HDFC Regalia - 26/02/2018