HDFC Bank All Miles Credit Card Review
If I had a dime for every time I travelled around, I could have been a lot richer. Is this what you think off when getting on the back of the jet? Well, guess what, you’re not alone.
There’s plenty alike you who are marred in between air travel for business or leisurely pleasures. Any answers to the query of a dime for every travel, then? Yup, right here.
HDFC Bank has just the thing for you in their locker. Their HDFC Bank All Miles Credit Card offers premium features and prolific returns to the cardholders.
Shall we have a peek at the offering of the card? Just what the doctor ordered, eh?
What’s HDFC Bank All Miles Credit Card?
- HDFC bank, a well-known premier banking institution of India launched this specific card to offer a host of beneficial features for the cardholders out there.
- A prime bit to look forward to is the double reward points on spends with dedicated all miles websites.
Gear up for the elusive features coming your way.
Features of HDFC Bank All Miles Card
- The cardholder is entitled to welcome bonus of 1000 Reward points with 1000 more added on every renewal.
All Miles Rewards
- The current rewards system for the cardholders is 3 reward points for every Rs 150 spend. The accumulated reward points can be redeemed for air miles.
- One can earn double reward points with spends on allmiles website.
Priority Pass Membership
- This card offers a complimentary priority pass program with preferential access to VIP lounges at more than 600 airports around the globe.
Fuel Surcharge and other Features
- The card ensures fuel surcharge waiver with cap limit at Rs 500 for every billing cycle.
- You are ensured against any fraudulent usage of the card on account of loss or theft.
- One can enjoy revolving credit at minimal of interest rates and further accumulative interest-free expenses on account of 50 days from the spend date.
Seems like, it’s these benefits and rewards you’re on the lookout for.
Benefits and rewards
Enjoy Fee reversals
- With a spend of Rs 15000 in the first 90 days of card set-up, one can avail fee reversal on the annual charges.
- The fee reversal for renewal charges is set at Rs 1 lac for the preceding year.
Reward points Validity
- You can avail the validity for the reward points for a period of 2 years from the date of accumulation.
Time to get yourself acquainted with the eligibility norms.
- The age bracket is set as 21-60 years.
- In the case of self-employed, you must be in the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- An identity proof alongside address proof on the applicant.
- Any documents showcasing income as PAN card, Income Tax returns and more.
Apart from these documents, you’ll need to have a reliable credit history and a constant cycle of revenue.
Expenses and Charges
The fees and charges applicable to the AllMiles card can be viewed here.
However as we talked about the fee reversals, you can enjoy little to none charges on your card with the right amount of spending spree.
- If you want a dime for every time you travelled around and shopped, then this one’s the best you can get.
- There’re double reward points for you on offer with dedicated allmiles website.
- Go on, here’s the link for you. Get yours today.
- Enjoy Big Savings With The Kotak Delight Platinum Card Review - 19/01/2017
- Does My Spouses CIBIL Score Affect Me? - 13/12/2016
- Earn Cash Back While Going Cashless - 09/12/2016
- What Young People Need To Know About CIBIL - 05/12/2016
- Credit Card Review ⎜The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Card - 02/12/2016