The Royale Signature Card From IDBI Deserves A Royal Welcome
IDBI Bank is one of the more popular banks in India. It offers a wide variety of credit cards, among which one is the IDBI Royale Signature Card. Its credit cards are offered keeping in mind the different preferences of people that suit their lifestyle. Moreover, with global acceptance, you can use your IDBI credit card anywhere in the world.
Overview of the IDBI Royale Signature Card
- This is the “One Stop Card” for all the luxuries you want in your life
- It offers you the best services in different categories
- You get unparalleled privileges as per your lifestyle in India as well as abroad
Benefits of the IDBI Royale Signature Card
1. Welcome Offer
- Receive 750 Delight Points as a welcome gift on your very first transaction with a minimum value of Rs. 1500 that you make within 30 days
- Or receive 400 Delight Points when you use this card for your first purchase with a minimum value of Rs. 1500 made between 31 to 90 days of your card issuance
2. Reward Points
Earn 3 Delight Points, when you spend Rs. 100 through this card on travelling, dining-out, shopping, watching movies, etc.
3. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Receive a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% on all fuel stations across India on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5000.
4. Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Get free access to particular airport lounges across India. Irrespective of the class or airline you fly in, you can enjoy the luxurious treatment at these airport lounges. You can rest, use the facilities, relieve your travel fatigue, escape from the chaos at the airport, or just relax at any of these airport lounges.
5. Free Air Travel Accident Insurance Cover
Get air travel accident insurance coverage with Rs. 25 Lakhs on your leisure or business trips.
6. VISA Offers
- You can avail exclusive deals on hotel, airport shopping, and car rentals
- Enjoy travel concierge services offered by VISA
Features of the IDBI Royale Signature Card
1. Interest Free Card
- Receive a grace period of 48 days free of credit interest on your purchases
- Manage your card payments as you feel like
- Pay the minimum owed balance, the total outstanding balance, or any other amount greater than the minimum owed amount
2. Wider Acceptance
This card can be used at more than 29 million merchants overseas and more than 9 lakh merchants across India.
3. Zero Lost Card Liability
If your card gets stolen and you report the same to the bank, it will be instantly blocked in order to avoid any misusage of the card. And, if still after the loss reportage, any counterfeit transaction occurs on the card, then IDBI bank will cover it.
4. Add-on Cards
Give add-on IDBI Royale Signature Cards to any of your family members above 18 years, so that they can benefit from all the features and perks of the primary card. They can also club and redeem the Delight Points on their card with the primary card.
Fees and Charges of the IDBI Royale Signature Card
- Joining fees: Rs. 0
- Annual fees: Rs. 1,499
- Renewal fees: Rs. 0
- Annual fees for add-on card: Rs. 0
- Renewal fees for add-on card: Rs. 0
- Interest on revolving credit facility per month: 2.5%
- Cash advance transaction fees: 2.5% of transaction fee with atleast Rs. 300
- Interest on cash advance per month: 2.5%
- Foreign currency transactions: 3.5 % of the transaction amount
Please note that the above charges do not include Service Tax.
CreditSmart Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The IDBI Royale Signature Card is a nice card if you want to earn rewards on any type of purchase, whether travelling, dining-out, shopping, or watching movies. The benefits you can earn easily outweigh the relatively small annual fees. The point system is quite robust and this card from IDBI is absolutely worth your time.
- Clearing Outstanding Loans Does Not Improve Your CIBIL Instantly - 17/07/2017
- SBI Debuts the Outstanding New SBI Prime Credit Card ( 2017 Review ) - 05/07/2017
- Rebuilding CIBIL Score After Financial Problems - 29/05/2017
- All you need to know about Tata Capital’s Salaam Loans - 24/05/2017
- Introducing Loan Frame – An SME Lending Marketplace - 16/05/2017