Be the VIP With Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro
Who likes to travel!? Of course, we all do. The expense can get out of hand so whenever a card comes along to make your traveling cheaper and easier, we are all ears! This credit card is especially designed for all those people who are always on the go. The card deeply combines with the Frequent Flier Program of Jet Airways. It offers a wide range of exclusive benefits and privileges, which are not only for travelling but also for various lifestyle activities.
The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card offers a world of perks to cardholders, who can earn bonus through JPMiles. Additionally, card members can get access to airport lounges and discounts on dining, entertainment, and other such lifestyle activities.
Overview of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- This credit card is especially designed for frequent fliers.
- The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card offers a wide range of exclusive benefits and privileges on travelling and lifestyle activities, such as dining.
- You get to receive free miles through this card.
- You can access VIP airport lounges.
- You can avail discounts on entertainment, dining, and other such lifestyle activities.
Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro
- 10,000 Welcome Bonus JPMiles
- Earn up to 8 JPMiles/? 100 spent
- 5% eBooking discount at jetairways.com
Chances of Approval:
Benefits of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
1. Welcome bonus
- Enjoy 10,000 bonus miles
- Receive a complimentary air ticket from Jet Airways
2. Renewal perks
- When you renew your Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card, you receive an extra renewal bonus of 5,000 miles
- You also get a complimentary air ticket from Jet Airways
3. Ticket waiver
You get a waiver on a domestic Jet Airways ticket of Economy Class on both joining as well as renewing your credit card.
Enjoy 5% discount on all air tickets that you book via JetKonnect website and JetAirways website.
5. Baggage allowance
You receive an extra baggage allowance of 10 kg on all your Jet Airways domestic flights, in addition to dedicated check-in facility.
Features of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is offered in two variants, namely American Express and VISA.
- You get complimentary access to VIP airport lounges at leading airports across the world by being a member of the Priority Pass Programme.
- You receive reward points on your all domestic and international spends, in addition to the purchases that you make on the website of JetAirways.
- You receive the best car-rental and conveyance services from Avis and Hertz, no matter whether you are travelling for leisure or business purposes.
- You get to enjoy exclusive discounts on a wide variety of lifestyle activities, such as entertainment, golfing, travel, dining, and hospitality.
- You get lost card liability up to Rs. 50,000, no matter wherever you go, with Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card.
- You receive a fuel surcharge waiver for up to Rs. 4,000 per transaction on any petrol station.
- You can redeem your airline miles for free flights on Jet Airways as well as its affiliated airline partners.
- You can also redeem your airline miles to upgrade your travel to the Business Class from the Economy class.
Fees and other charges of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- Annual fees: Rs. 5,000
- Supplementary card fee: Rs. 250
- Cash advance or extended credit fee: 3.50% per month
The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is great for frequent fliers. No matter whether you are travelling for leisure or business purposes, this credit card is great for you as it offers reward points and miles on travelling. This card also offers discounts, complimentary VIP airport lounge access, and tickets to cardholders.
- Review Of The Kotak Aqua Gold Card 2017 - 20/02/2017
- How To Get The Most Value From Your Credit Card - 01/02/2017
- I Have Never Had A Credit Card, But I Want One! - 30/01/2017
- Meet The SimplyClick Card From SBI ⎢ 2017 Review - 25/01/2017
- How To Understand The APR On Your Credit Card - 23/01/2017