Travel Well With Amex’s Version of the Jet Airways IndusInd Card
Hey, travel fanatics? Remember the time we discussed making our travels a little more akin to fun. Don’t you remember? Gosh, think of it!
Well, a few weeks back we discussed the Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Card in our reviews. Guess what, the one we’re talking about today is another variant of it, the Amex variant.
Say goodbye to the old age lethargic trips and staleness, because we’re about to facilitate your journey with the irresistible finesse of privileges never seen before.
We present you the Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage American Express Card. Follow on, mate.
An Overview on Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Amex Card
- The idea to combine air travel with value rewards gave way to this conceptual credit card. Jet Airways and IndusInd Bank teamed up to deliver the best of features for the frequent flyers in the variation of Amex recognition.
With that, shall we head down to the benefits? Well, we should. Off we go then.
Benefits of Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Amex Card
- Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Amex card offers a welcome benefit of 7500 JP Miles along with waive off on one-way base fare for a domestic ticket.
Jet Airways and Travel Benefits
- This card features a discount of 5% on tickets booked through Jet Airways online.
- With the ailment of this card, one can enjoy priority pass membership with access to more than 600 VIP lounges across the world’s leading airports.
Air accident cover and Concierge
- Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Amex Cardholder is entitled to personal air accident insurance cover of up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- With concierge services at 24-hr support, your travel gets complimented with appropriate arrangements.
Other Elusive Benefits
- One can avail fuel surcharge waiver fees up to 2.5% on any petrol pump across India.
- Entertainment perks as free tickets and discounts on BookMyShow and Sathyam Cinemas.
Time for some features, then. Here’s some.
Features of Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Amex Card
JP Miles and Rewards
- Accelerated JP Miles accrual on weekend spends on the domestic and international front.
- Accrual of 3 times the reward points for every INR 100 spent on utility, insurance, and fuel transaction.
- The redeemable option of points with seat allocation and upgrade facilities.
- Tee off at premier golf venues around the nation.
- Enjoy your appetite pleasing meals with discounts up to 20% on bills across major cities.
Hey, the eligibility is coming up. Get yourself acquainted with it.
Eligibility and Documents
- An Indian nationality having attained major age i.e.18 yrs.
- A creditable income history and background of the applicant.
- An identity proof alongside address proof and an income statement or a Pan Card or any other pay slips to go with it.
Off we reach to the expenses down here.
Charges & Expenses
|First Year||Rs 4000|
|Second Year & Onwards||Rs 2000|
CreditSmart Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- We said that with the Visa variant that it was worth the shot. Well, guess what? This one deserves more than a shot.
- The most premium option one can find in the air travel niche, this card satisfies crave of every frequent flier.
- Go on, get your Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Amex Card today. Don’t let this alluring option go by.
- Clearing Outstanding Loans Does Not Improve Your CIBIL Instantly - 17/07/2017
- SBI Debuts the Outstanding New SBI Prime Credit Card ( 2017 Review ) - 05/07/2017
- Rebuilding CIBIL Score After Financial Problems - 29/05/2017
- All you need to know about Tata Capital’s Salaam Loans - 24/05/2017
- Introducing Loan Frame – An SME Lending Marketplace - 16/05/2017