Does The Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card Deliver?
HDFC and Maruti Suzuki have jointly launched the new Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card which offers exciting features and benefits to customers. Before we go ahead with the review, let us lay down the eligibility criteria first, as this credit card is not for everyone out there.
The basic criteria to own a Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card is that you should own a Maruti Suzuki NEXA car, nothing more nothing less! While we have our reservations on Maruti Suzuki and HDFC restricting the customer base to a very narrow one, knowing Maruti’s obsession with unflinching brand loyalty, this does not come as a shocking surprise.
Since only individuals who own a Maruti Suzuki NEXA car can apply for the Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card, is it really worth all the fuss? Let’s find out!
Major features and benefits
- There is a welcome benefit of 1000 reward points as soon as you enroll for the card.
- Renewal benefit of 1000 reward points
- For every Rs.150 spent on the card, earn 3 reward points.
- Users who have logged into www.nexaexperience.com will earn 2X reward points for every purchase made at MyNexa section
- Lounge access at domestic and international airports
These reward points will accumulate over time and can be redeemed at any authorized Maruti Suzuki NEXA network. They can also be used in the MyNexa section of www.nexaexperience.com for purchase of air miles, movie tickets, recharges, hotel booking and so on. The reward points thus accumulated can be redeemed anytime within 2 years of their credit to your account.
- Safe transactions: The Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card comes with state of the art security features embedded on a microchip to ensure complete safety for all your transactions.
- Users can avail up to 50 days of interest free credit
Apart from these exciting benefits, card holders have the unique opportunity to have their joining as well as annual fees waived off. This will be discussed in detail in the next section.
Fees and other charges
The Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card comes with a joining and annual renewal fee of Rs.1000. However, the best part about it is that both these charges are eligible for complete waive-off provided you satisfy the below conditions;
- Spend Rs.15000 or more within the first 3 months of card setup date and the first year fee will be waived off
- To have your annual fee waived off, the overall transaction of the previous year should be above Rs.1,00,000/-
In addition to this, users are eligible for 3 add-on cards at zero charges. However, all payments made by way of depositing in the branch or ATM will attract a cash processing fee of Rs.100 per transaction. This seems to be in line with the Government of India’s recent push to a digital India and discourages cash transactions.
By restricting the eligibility for the card to a bare minimum, Maruti seeks to send a message that they value brand loyalty over anything and the Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card is more of a style statement for Maruti Nexa owners than anything else.
At the outset, it is a decent credit card that offers decent savings and has a robust rewards point program. It is not by any measure a high-end card with exuberant savings, but it gets the job done. Customers can easily have their joining fee and annual fee waived off by complying with some very reasonable conditions. Apart from this, other charges seem to be standard in the category.
So if you are a Maruti Nexa owner, make a style statement with the Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card which is definitely a great card to have.
- The HDFC Regalia First Card Feels Good In The Pocket: Full Review - 11/09/2017
- Credit On Demand? ICICI Launches Instant Credit Cards - 04/09/2017
- American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Rises Above The Rest - 26/08/2017
- Citibank Rewards India Vs. Citi Cash Back Card – Which is Better For You? - 21/08/2017
- ICICI’s Interesting Insta PL, an Easy Way To Get A Personal Loan - 15/08/2017