Axis Bank Has A New Entry In The Market With Its Vistara Co-Branded Card
Axis bank in partnership with Vistara has launched a brand new line of credit cards, known as the Axis bank Vistara credit cards. Axis bank is the third biggest private bank in India, whereas Vistara is the fastest growing carrier with full service in India. Both of these famous brands have joined hands in order to bring out a range of credit cards, which primarily focus on the travel needs of customers.
The Axis bank Vistara credit card range consists of three credit cards, namely, Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card, Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, and Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card. In this article, we will talk about the Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card and know about its various features. Please note that this credit card is also known as the basic or platinum version of Axis bank Vistara credit card range.
Overview of the Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- The Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card is a contactless VISA credit card, which caters to the sophisticated and increasing needs of both leisure as well as corporate travelers
- The rewards offered by this credit card depends on the travel frequency and preferences of consumers
- This distinct co-branded travel credit card offers the benefits of Vistara’s frequent flyer programme
- The card offers exclusive perks, such as complimentary Economy Class ticket, etc.
Benefits of the Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
1. Welcome privileges
- Membership of Club Vistara
- Complimentary economy ticket
2. Activation benefits
Cardholders receive 1,000 bonus reward points, when they spend Rs. 50,000 within 90 days of opening their credit card account.
3. Ongoing Club Vistara Benefits
You can earn 2 reward points on spending Rs. 200 on all purchases done through this credit card.
4. Milestone benefits
Get bonus reward points as well as complimentary traveling benefits, when you achieve the reward markers as follows:
- When you spend Rs. 1,25,000 in a year, you earn 1 economy class ticket
- When you spend Rs. 2,50,000 in a year, you get 1 economy class ticket
Features of the Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
1. Bank lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank offers extraordinary weekends to cardholders of Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- When you travel, you can savor the fine indulgences on offer, including free access to lounges at particular airports across India and appetizing discount of a minimum of 15 per cent at more than 5,000 restaurants in India with ‘Axis Bank Dining Delights’
2. Travel insurance
- Receive travel documents loss coverage up till $300
- Get delay in check-in baggage coverage up till $300
- Receive loss in check-in baggage coverage up till $500
- Get protection of lost credit card liability up till Rs. 3,00,000
3. EMV chip
This credit card is protected with a PIN and chip, in turn, reducing the chances of skimming fraud and counterfeit.
Fees of the Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- Joining fees: Rs. 1,500
- Annual fees: Rs. 1,500
The Axis Bank Vistara Credit card is a new credit card that was launched in July, 2016. This credit card promises to offer high travel perks. And, since this credit card basically provides travel benefits, it is best suited for people who travel often for business or leisure purposes. Besides travel advantages, customers also get some reward points on all kinds of purchases.
The Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card is only worth opting for if you are a frequent flyer. You can take advantage of its various travel perks, such as membership of Club Vistara and complimentary economy ticket. So, if you want to apply for this credit card, you can do so here!
- Platinum Edge Card from HDFC Shines For Travelers ( 2017 REVIEW ) - 19/07/2017
- Amex Pays You Cash Back With its Payback Credit Card ( REVIEW ) - 12/07/2017
- Ever Wonder How Often Should You Check Your CIBIL Score? - 10/07/2017
- Prestigious Perks Through The HDFC Business Regalia Card⎢Review - 25/06/2017
- India Loves The American Express Membership Rewards Card ⎢Review - 30/05/2017