Say YES To The Prosperity Rewards Plus Card
YES Bank is the fifth biggest private sector bank in India. Recently, YES Bank launched a comprehensive assortment of different credit cards. Through this offering, YES Bank, which is the fastest growing bank in the country, can significantly enhance its retail banking business. Plus, through its credit cards, YES bank aims to offer competitive new cards to draw it’s customers away from rivals.
With a total of 7 credit card variants, YES Bank wants to cover all the different demographics of credit card offers. This includes cash back, rewards, and premium lifestyle propositions. All the seven credit cards are segmented across the flagship customer sections of YES Bank, including YES FIRST and YES Prosperity. These credit cards have been made keeping in mind the various needs of credit card users.
Since, this article is about the YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Card, we will cover only this card here. If you want to know more about the other credit cards of YES Bank, you can check their individual reviews on our website.
Overview of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- This credit card offers accelerated rewards on dining out, cardholder’s birthday, and online and international purchases
- It offers a sign up bonus of 1,250 reward points on spending Rs. 5,000 within 30 days of setting up your credit card account
- Cardholders receive preferential interest rates on revolving credit
Benefits of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
1. Welcome rewards
You get a bonus of 1,250 bonus reward points, when you spend Rs. 5,000 on retail purchases within 30 days of opening your credit card account.
2. Yearly reward points
You get 12,000 reward points, when you spend Rs. 3.6 lakhs within an anniversary year, which is a duration of 12 months from the card issuance or renewal date.
3. Reward points program
- Receive 5 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on retail purchases made on your birthday (MYDAY)
- Earn 4 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on international purchases (ECOM and POS)
- Get 3 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on online purchases and dining out
- Receive 2 reward points, when you spend Rs. 100 on all retail purchases
- Earn 100 reward points, when you make 4 transactions, each of Rs. 500 or more, within one statement cycle for the initial 6 statement cycles
- Get 500 reward points on your every registration of YES PayNow
Features of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
1. Redemption of reward points
- There is a dedicated product catalogue to redeem your rewards
- 4 reward points equal 1 JPMile
2. Fuel surcharge waiver
The fuel surcharge of card members is waved for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 at all fuel stations in India.
3. Insurance coverage
There is a credit shield of Rs. 1 lakh on the accidental death of the primary cardholder.
4. MasterCard SecureCode
The MasterCard SecureCode secures online transactions of cardholders.
5. Membership fee reversal
- The first year membership fees, which is of Rs. 350, is reversed, when you spend atleast Rs. 7,500 within 90 days of opening your credit card account
- The renewal membership fees, which is of Rs. 350, is reversed, when you spend atleast Rs. 25,000 within 12 months before the renewal
Fees of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Membership fees of first year: Rs. 350
- Renewal fees: Rs. 350
- Foreign currency markup: 3.4%
- APR on revolving credit for people who have YES Bank savings or salary account: 28.80% per annum
- APR on revolving credit for people who do not have YES Bank savings or salary account: 38.64% per annum
The YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Card is a great card for people who regularly dine out and shop online and internationally. Plus, it is also a great option for people who shop frequently at retail shops. The membership fee reversal is also a great feature of this credit card, which can save your membership fees every year. So, get this credit card today itself by applying for it here.
- How To Decide Which Bank Is Giving The Best Home Loan Deal - 18/10/2017
- 5 Reasons To Have An American Express Card - 10/10/2017
- Great Credit Cards For Students And Housewives - 29/03/2017
- How To Save Money On Utility Bills With A Credit Card - 23/03/2017
- Kotak Strikes Gold With Urbane Gold Card - 02/03/2017