PNB Global Classic Credit Card CreditSmart Review
Credit Card is a card that allows you to eat your slice of life lavishly; so why apply for this premium card without deliberating its pros and cons? Here is the review of PNB Global Classic Credit Card which has been making waves for its endless list of benefits.
A quick look –
- The card comes with the trust of Punjab National Bank, India’s leading bank. And this turns out to be the biggest plus for many who believe in banking with nationalized banks.
- For shoppers & travelers, the card is a big delight. PNB Global Classic Credit Card brings exciting rewards for every spend done on dining, shopping, vacationing, booking transport reservations, purchasing fuel, etc.
- These reward points can be further redeemed into gifts.
- If you are looking for a credit card to pay your utility bills like mobile/telephone bills, electricity bill, gas bill, etc., nothing better than a PNB Global Classic Credit Card which might fetch you brilliant cashbacks and discounts on online portals related to bill payments.
- For a husband and wife looking to take one credit card jointly, PNB Global Classic Credit Card can be taken as it gives the facility of add-on card. So two of you can shop and swipe on one account.
- Security of credit card has been a prime concern for many. PNB Global Classic Credit Card takes a lead and makes your credit card holding worry-free. Customers can avail the photo option on their credit card which will minimize the risk factor and enhance the security.
- The list of benefits & facilities continues – PNB Global Classic Credit card holders get a surcharge waiver for fuel transactions worth Rs. 400 to Rs. 3000 per month. So whenever you fuel your car using this card, you not only get the surcharged waived but also collect handsome reward points.
- Talking about rewards, you will get 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent using PNB Global Classic Credit Card. And for every 500 reward points accumulated, you become eligible for an exciting gift which you can choose from the rewards catalogue.
Like every other card, the credit cycle on this one is for a period of 20 days to a maximum of 50 days, interest-free! EMI facility is also available for making payments. But one thing that is again very beneficial – PNB Global Classic Credit Card gives you the privilege to transfer any outstanding balance on your other bank’s credit cards to this credit card; hence you can consolidate your payments in one card.
CreditSmart Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
You must be wondering how to get this wonderful and reward-ful credit card. Let us help you in that as well. Follow this link over to PNB and apply today.