Standard Chartered Priority Banking Debit Card Shines Among Debit Offerings
We don’t often review Debit Cards but this one is worth a look. Standard Chartered has come out with a new debit card, namely the Priority Banking debit card. It is the newest addition in a wide range of products from SC. Standard Chartered customers or soon to be customers can find benefit from this debit card that provides some of the most amazing perks and rewards in the market.
With this debit card, you get priority over other members as you receive special treatment and privileges. Your preferred or priority banking account comes with a host of personalized advise, expert solutions, and privileged services. So, what are you waiting for? Just look at what this card has in store for you and apply for it if it suits your preferences.
Benefits of the Standard Chartered Priority Banking debit card
Have a look at the various benefits of this peculiar debit card.
1. Home Loans
- Avail home loans beginning from 9.51%.
- Cash back up to nearly 2% on your home loan EMI.
2. Visa Infinite ATM-cum-Debit Card offer
- A two-in-one offer of Visa Infinite ATM-cum-Debit Card, with maximum reward points up to Rs 50,000 per annum.
- Receive 2 reward points after spending Rs 100 on purchases.
3. Wealth and Insurance Services
- Specialist wealth teams are there to guide you about the relevant investment products.
- Zero Investment Services come with different proposition fees.
- Periodic market updates so that you can make informed investment choices.
- Children’s education plan in order to secure the future educational finances of your child.
4. International Banking Services
- Access to Priority Banking centers numbering over 250 across the world.
- Get special foreign exchange (FX) rates (only applicable to those countries that have these rates for the local Priority Banking clients).
- Free ATM withdrawals globally at VISA or MasterCard and Standard Chartered ATMs.
- Emergency cash services up till US$5,000.
5. Elite priority benefits
- 2% cash back with complimentary Visa-Infinite Debit Card on debit card purchases.
- Access to golf courses, airport lounges, and much more, plus a complimentary Priority Pass and a Visa-Infinite Credit Card.
- Benefits worth Rs 1,00,000 and special privileges with its unique benefit program.
6. Committed Relationship Manager
- A committed Relationship Manager to advise you on special recommendations in order to manage your banking requirements.
7. International level Priority services and Household Recognition worldwide
- Your children and spouse can benefit from the privileges of Priority Banking.
- With global portability, you can carry your Priority status to 30 main markets in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- Access to over 250 international banking centers across Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Open your account before arriving at the respective places. (Subject to local regulations)
1. Amazon Kindle
Earn a free Kindle Paperwhite on your first transaction.
2. Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit card
If you own a Standard Chartered Visa Infinite category Credit card, then you can earn 12,000 bonus reward points on it, which accompanies multiple other benefits.
3. Club Mahindra
A complimentary holiday voucher of ‘2 Nights and 3 Days’ from Club Mahindra, India after you complete three transactions online via Standard Chartered banking services online at www.sc.com/in/,
In the first 3 months of opening your account.
Eligibility to apply for the Standard Chartered Priority Banking debit card
You must meet at least one condition from the list mentioned below.
- The monthly average amount of Funds Under Management should be atleast Rs 2,000,000 either in all your Standard Chartered financial products or other similar minimum average balances, which is fixed periodically by bank.
- You should have atleast one or more of the following financial products with the bank, including Savings Accounts, Bank Investments, and Term Deposits.
- Payroll Account which has Rs 200,000 as monthly minimum credit.
- Standard Chartered Loan (Mortgage Approved) of at least Rs 10,000,000.
- Loan with mortgage approval with a minimum declared income amounting to 2,400,000 in one year.
CreditSmart Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Now, that you know everything about the Standard Chartered Priority Banking debit card, ranging from its perks to its eligibility conditions, you can decide whether you want to opt for it or not. We think you might want to! If you fulfill any of the above eligibility conditions, then we suggest that you should definitely go for this incredible debit card. This is a great card, if you want an edge over others and want to enjoy the various privileges as a Priority customer of Standard Chartered. Made up your mind? Don’t waste anymore time, just apply here for this great debit card.
- All you need to know about Tata Capital’s Salaam Loans - 24/05/2017
- Introducing Loan Frame – An SME Lending Marketplace - 16/05/2017
- CIBIL Score Hurt Due To Add-On Credit Card - 05/05/2017
- Is The PNB Global Platinum Card Right For You? - 17/04/2017
- What Are Some Cards Like The HDFC Regalia? - 08/03/2017