Are you Posh Enough For The IndusInd Bank Platinum Card?
We’re back again with another review of one of the great credit card offerings from IndusInd! They certainly have a lot of cards on offer, but we’ll eventually cover them all!
There was a time where the plush features offered now were just hypothetical thinking. A lot has advanced from those early embryo days of banking services.
These days, we have multiple of next gen innovative options to lay our hands upon. Credit cards tailored for their users lives are one such option facilitated by the banks.
But in amidst of credit cards offered by a perennial number of banks, the vision on the best one is blurrier than ever. That’s where we come in. Let’s look at the bullet points of what the IndusInd Platinum card costs and what it can do for you.
How about laying your claims on the special treatment that you deserve? How about seeking a premium offering credit card that allows you the best-in-class privileges? How about not settling for once?
Here’s a sneak-a-boo to the answer, ’IndusInd Bank Platinum Card’. Your plastic getaway to redefined posh lifestyle. Welcome aboard!
Purview on IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
- A premium offering from IndusInd Bank with best-in-class privileges. Engrained with countless lifestyle and travel comfort, it makes sure your premium lifestyle is supported with the special treatment your thoroughly earned and deserve.
We’ll have the detailed workings of the IndusInd Bank Platinum Card down below. Go on, get a peek!
Features of IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
Off we start off with the features, then.
Compliments and Recipients
- Access to vouchers from Satya Paul who expertise in offering top-of-the-line exciting new products.
- Recipient of Jet Airways promotion codes to entail you on your journey.
- Up your entertainment ante with free complimentary tickets from BookMyShow and Sathyam Cinemas.
- The opportunity to indulge in teeing off at major golf course around the nation.
- Let yourself be pampered with style and care via Priority Pass Program.
- Let your baggage and trip be assisted with concierge services.
- Enjoy uninterrupted journey 24/7 with an auto-assist feature from IndusInd platinum.
Redeem & Safety Measure
- Fastest redeem services with quick redeem process.
- Never would you have to dip down into counterfeit fraud with the ‘Total Protect’ service.
- Access to Personal Air Accident cover up to Rs. 25 lacs.
Hey, you following me around the board. Here’s the tier of premium benefits that shall enthrall you.
Premium Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
- The Priority Pass program allows you access to more than 600 airport lounges across the planet with two complimentary lounge visits per quarter.
- Curtail your fuel expenditure with fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% across all petrol pumps around the nation.
- Indulge in the delicacies of eclectic flavors with a journey into Bon Vivant aisles of food paradise.
- Enjoy shopping and expenditure like never before with accumulation of 1.5 reward points for every Rs 150 spend on your behalf.
What have we got hidden down below? Shall we open the door? You want it, don’t you?
What’s in here? Ah, the eligibility and documents.
- Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a citizenship holder of Indian nationality.
- Along with the nationality, the applicant must have a creditable income history.
- Documents to be submitted
- An Identity proof of the applicant along with address proof.
- Any income statements in the ilk of pay slips or tax returns or more.
Fees & Charges
- The charges are set as Rs 3000 or the first year and so on. .
CreditSmart Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- If you don’t want to settle for just about anything and intend to experience the posh features for your premium lifestyle, this credit card is a match made in heaven.
- With a comprehensive rewards scheme and countless endeavors on lifestyle and travel, this credit card can be your getaway option.
C’mon, don’t let the ship sail away. Get your card now and enjoy the time onboard. Apply here for the card.
- Dispute Resolution, Identifying and Fixing CIBIL Report Errors - 18/01/2017
- Ask Us: Improving CIBIL Score After Double Credit Card Default - 17/01/2017
- Ask Us: Getting An Emergency Loan For Financial Crises - 12/01/2017
- Gratifying Rewards From Axis Bank My Zone Card⎜Review - 11/01/2017
- Help! My Credit Card Settlements Are Spoiling My CIBIL Score - 10/01/2017