Review Of ICICI Bank’s Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card
The ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card makes sure that you earn significant PAYBACK points for every swipe of your card for travel, dining, movie tickets, and shopping. PAYBACK is the largest multi- partner loyalty scheme of India and one among the most successful loyalty programs of Europe.
How To Earn Your PAYBACK Points
- You can earn two PAYBACK points for every 100 INR spent on your purchases, except fuel
- You can earn four PAYBACK points for every 100 INR spent on your transactions of auto recharge
- Each PAYBACK point equals to 0.25 INR.
- You can earn the PAYBACK points by means of the PAYBACK partners when you quote your registered mobile number or when you use your PAYBACK credit card. Your reward points are accumulated with your PAYBACK points every month. You can take benefit of your PAYBACK points to buy a wide range of products such as fashion, fragrances, holidays, dining, hi-tech electronic gadgets, home entertainment, etc.
ICICI Unifare Metro Mumbai Card
- Dual benefits of Mumbai Metro Card and Credit
- No more queues with Auto Recharge facility
- Up to 20% discount on Mumbai Metro fare
Chances of Approval:
You receive a preloaded sum of 100 INR in your ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card and it gives you unique travel experience.
Your credit card helps you board the train without waiting for collecting your token. Therefore, even during the peak hours, you do not have to stop for anything
You get 20% discount every time you board the Mumbai metro
Whenever you go out of balance in your ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card, it auto- recharges itself for 200 INR. This facility is available when your balance goes below 50 INR.
This is a unique way to redeem your PAYBACK points of the ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card in the form of the travel balance in your metro card.
This is an exclusive scheme created to offer extended advantages to the holders of MasterCard. You can enjoy added benefits and have more moments that are exotic in your life.
Use Culinary Treats to avail discounts on dinners
Whenever you go out for dinner, you can avail discounts of at least 15% of the bill for more than 800 participating outlets.
Waiver for fuel surcharge
You can avail the waiver for fuel surcharge of up to 2.5% on fuel transactions to a maximum of 4000 INR at HPCL petrol pumps if you swipe the card on ICICI terminal.
PIN and chip security
The ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card comes with a microchip embedded to provide added security against duplication and counterfeiting of your credit card.
You can set a PIN for your chip card to have an additional layer of safety. You will be asked for PIN whenever you swipe the card for making transactions
You do not have to enter the PIN for making online transactions. You can register your ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card for 3D Secure on the website of ICICI for making online transactions.
Review of ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card
This credit card is a joint project of ICICI bank and Mumbai Metro, so it gives you the benefits of both Mumbai metro card and credit card. If you are a frequent metro traveler in Mumbai, you can have a wide range of exciting gifts and travel discounts with ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card. You may not like a few things about this card such as no access to airport lounges, no free PVR movie vouchers, no PAYBACK points on fuel purchases, joining fees of 299 INR, and annual fees of 299 INR after second year begins. However, if you travel everyday you will quickly overlook what it’s lacking and see the wonderful benefits of this card.
- Grab Some Popcorn!⎜ RBL Movies and More Credit Card Review - 12/01/2017
- 3 Easy Tips To Get A Small Business Loan On Your Credit Card - 30/12/2016
- The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Card Shines⎜Review - 26/12/2016
- Board Quicker With ICICI’s Unifare Mumbai Metro Card - 23/12/2016
- Stay In Control With The RBL Titanium Delight Card - 20/12/2016