Review of SBI Simply Click Advantage
When banks offer multiple versions of the same card, sometimes it gets fuzzy trying to understand the differences between the two. When compared to the Simply Click Card, there is only one difference between these two credit cards. This is the eligibility criteria for both the cards. In SBI Simply Click card, the only security is the salary earned, whereas the Simply Click Advantage card is issued against fixed deposits. If you are a reward point enthusiast, then you can opt for the Simply Click Advantage card, which can offer unlimited privileges. To enumerate a few, we have made a list of characteristics and advantages, for your handiness.
Features of the SBI Simply Click Advantage Credit Card:
- This card is accepted internationally by more than twenty four million vendor outlets.
- The card can be employed to take out cash by more than a million VISA or MasterCard ATMs around the world.
- The card holder’s immediate family can avail for its add-on cards.
- It can be utilized for booking railway tickets online through the IRCTC portal.
- This credit card can help in making online payments of regular utility bills with no delay using the Easy Bill Pay feature.
Other Benefits Include
- Cardholders can relocate their credit balance from a different bank to their specific Simply Click Advantage card at lesser interest charges. This amount can be repaid in installments.
- A cardholder can flexibly change their transactions into a monthly installment pattern through the Flexi Pay feature. To do so, the cardholders need to make purchases of Rs.2500 or more and start with the Flexi Pay feature within a month of spending this amount.
- The Easy Money facility lets the cardholders receive a cheque or draft against the limit of cash sent to respective addresses.
- There is a 24X 7 helpline service provided by SBI, in case the cardholders need any help while using the card.
Benefits of the SBI Simply Click Advantage Credit Card
- Through this card, customers can earn and avail ten times of the usual reward points on every buy with partner companies, like Foodpanda, BookMyShow, FabFurnish, Amazon, Lenskart, ClearTrip, and much more. On all their other online purchases, the card holders can enjoy five times extra reward points. The customers get one reward point for every Rs.100 spent on using the Simply Click Advantage card.
- Customers who submit an application for the Simply Click Advantage card can gain an e-gift coupon worth Rs.500 from Amazon.
- The cardholder can reverse their annual fees of Rs.499 by making payments of about one lakh in a year.
- Additionally, the cardholders who expend Rs. 1 lakh or more per year on online purchases can take home e-vouchers, which are valued at Rs. 2000.
- Cardholders can benefit from a 1% discount on fuel costs at petrol stations in all parts of India, provided they pay through the card. This offer can be availed if the card holder’s minimum fuel expense amounts to Rs.500 and the highest is Rs.3000.
The SBI Simply Click Advantage credit card is perfect for those people who love to shop online. One can gather viable cash back rewards through this card, along with multiple benefits and features if they frequently spend money online. This card is apt for all those customers who want to avoid the annual fees and wish to enjoy all benefits that a credit card has to offer.
- Take A Closer Look at the 2018 Citibank Rewards Card - 09/04/2018
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Have More Than One Credit Card - 25/03/2018
- SBI Prepares New Credit Card Specifically For Farmers - 22/03/2018
- These Are The 3 Most Popular Cards from Standard Chartered - 15/03/2018
- CIBIL Faces New Competition With Credit Scoring System From PayTM - 12/03/2018