Simply The Best
The SBI Simply Save is one of those credit cards most everyone can make the most out of as it’s generous 10x Rewards on Dining, Movies, and Groceries add up so fast it will make your head spin. The card has changes so much in the last 3 years since we last reviewed it. Bank then the fuel surcharge waiver was 2.5%, but now there is ZERO surcharge. Additionally the reasonable annual fee of Rs. 499 is now reversed as long as your spending reaches Rs. 90000/yr. Some other points include:
SimplySAVE SBI Card
- 2,000 bonus rewards on spends of Rs. 2,000 in first 60 days
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver
- 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent
Chances of Approval:
- Cash withdrawal rewards include INR 100 off on your first ATM withdrawal within 30 days of card approval.
- Expenses made for movies, groceries, in department stores, and for dining avail ten times the reward earnings.
- If you spend INR 2,000 within 60 days of card approval, you get 2,000 bonus points added to the card.
- For every INR 100 that you spend in other categories, you gain 1 reward point.
- These reward points can be redeemed either in the Rewards Catalogue page to buy gifts or against any outstanding balance in the credit card.
A card that fits easily into life
With 24/7 access to your money and the chance to pay off utilities using SBI’s easy bill facilities, this card is going places. It brings ample versatility to your financial life.
- Making large purchases? You have exclusive EMI options.
- Add-on card features are indeed available; parents, kids, spouse, and so on. The kids need to be 18 or over and you need to have a talk with the missus on extravagant spending. Other than these, you are good to go.
- You have mini-statements, email, and SMS options to help you keep track of expenses. Every transaction you make will send an alert your way.
- For minimum INR 500 you spend on fuel expenses, you get 2.5% surcharge waiver not more than INR 100 per transaction, though.
- Any accumulated points can be used to pay off outstanding card amounts, no particulars.
In 2018 there’s not many cards that compare to the cost/benefit analysis of the Simply Save. It’s the perfect card to use to build your CIBIL score by charging small amounts and paying in full every month. Not only will you build loads of rewards points, but you’ll be building your credit future along the way.
Overall we highly recommend the Simply Save by SBI, you can apply here.
- Simply The Best: SBI Simply Save Credit Card 2018 Review (Updated!) - 09/08/2018
- What Makes the SBI Prime Different From The Simply Click? - 09/03/2018
- How to Use A Citibank Credit Card to Get Amazing Discounts on the New iPhone - 29/11/2017
- Tata Titanium Card Excellent Card For Daily Spending | Review - 27/10/2017
- How To Decide Which Bank Is Giving The Best Home Loan Deal - 18/10/2017