Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Card Is A Shoppers Best Friend
Standard Chartered; a name that has earned stupendous status being India’s largest international bank with around 99 branches across 42 cities, is one of the coveted banks to be your associate in financial dealings. The pride as well as privilege doubles when you take up Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Card as it is one of the most rewarding cards in the country. The card offers wonderful rewards to people who enjoy spending on travel and lifestyle.
Some worth-mentioning benefits of Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Card –
- It is one of those rare cards where you have the chance of getting maximum cashbacks as the card offers up to 9X Reward Points (for every Rs 200 spent) for your spending at Landmark affiliated stores like Lifestyle, Max and Home Centre.
- You will get 2X Reward Points (for every Rs 200 spent) on all other categories so when you do lifestyle shopping in any Mall with Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Card, be assured to get double reward points than normal.
- Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Card also gives its users extra 5% cash back during sale previews at Lifestyle and Home Centre. No wonder, Lifestyle patrons are all fans of this card.
- The rewards so earned can be redeemed across big brands and MBOs all over India; you can check this list in their Rewards Catalogue.
- This card also entitles the user to avail 5% cash back at SPAR stores. Moreover, some cool Gift vouchers worth Rs. 2,700 are up for grabs when you fulfill specific terms and conditions.
- Taking a Standard Chartered Landmark Credit Card also gives you the privilege of complimentary lounge access at select domestic airports.
- Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Card has a global acceptance so you don’t need to carry too many cards when travelling abroad. This alone would suffice.
- Icing on the cake is Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Card also comes with Balance transfer option which means that you can carry forward the balance from other credit cards when you shift to this one. The rate of interest on balance due is quiet low for the initial months.
Well, if you are interested in leveraging the brand value of Standard Chartered Bank, this card is a lucrative way to go forward. The card application process is hassle-free and it will reach your doorstep in lesser time than expected. You can also apply for the card online at Standard Chartered.
- HSBC Advance Platinum Card Adds Value After Demonetization⎜Review - 09/01/2017
- Take 48 Days To Pay With IDBI Bank Imperium Card⎜Review - 04/01/2017
- Using A Credit Card For A Down Payment, Good or Bad? - 06/12/2016
- Ask CreditSmart: I’m Having Problems With The CIBIL Website - 01/12/2016
- How Often Does Your CIBIL Score Change? - 29/11/2016