Review Of The RBL Titanium Delight
Many people abstain from getting a credit card in fear of uncontrolled spending. They worry about high credit card bills resulting from splurging without limits.
Is there a way to put a reign on your credit expenses?
If you are looking for a card that allows you to fix your purchase limits on your credit card beforehand, the RBL Titanium Delight Card is going to please you beyond expectations.
All you need to do is to call their customer service which operates 24×7 and spell out your desired limit. It also enables you to go for a different credit limit should you wish an add-on card. Additionally, the RBL Titanium Delight offers the following privileges:
RBL Titanium Delight
- You earn 1 reward point for every ? 100 spent on
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1.2 Lakhs or more in a year and get an e-voucher
Chances of Approval:
• The card comes with an EMV chip that is PIN-based, making your transactions super secure.
• There is also a PIN or Personal Identification Number for authorizing purchase transactions, adding to the card’s security.
• Buy online safely by using an OTP or One Time Password received on your registered mobile number and email ID.
• Your liability is zero should your card be used fraudulently or even lost once you inform customer service.
• Get instant alerts on card usage, dates for bill payment and other relevant card information by way of alert messages transmitted to your registered mobile number and email ID.
Rewards, rewards, rewards!
• For every domestic or international purchase, the card fetches you reward points which may be cumulatively redeemed for products of your choice from the elaborate gift catalog.
• You get 1 point for every Rs 100 that you spend on groceries, travel, dining and for paying the monthly electricity bill. Remember, the more you swipe, the more you earn!
• If your yearly spend is Rs 1.2 Lakhs or more than it, you get an e-voucher worth Rs1,000/-.
• You are even spared the fuel surcharge when buying gas at all petrol pumps. However, only those fuel transactions ranging from Rs 500 to Rs 4000 are eligible for fuel surcharge waiver, the maximum being Rs. 100 per billing cycle.
Get an Annual Fee Waiver
In your first year as a card holder, you have to use your card within a period of sixty days to get 2000 points. An additional spend of Rs 10,000/- in a span of 60 days gets you extra 1000 points. In the 2nd year, you get an annual fee waiver of Rs 750/- if the annual spend in the first year has been more than Rs 1 lakh.
• Movie tickets can be expensive nowadays.
So every Wednesday, get one free movie ticket on Bookmyshow once a month. If you buy 1 ticket, you get 1 free!
Now isn’t that a bargain.
However, the terms and conditions stipulate that it’s either one complimentary ticket or a discount of Rs 200/- whichever is less.
• Use your card every Wednesday for buying groceries at any outlet of Big Bazaar to get 5% back.
• Gorge on pizzas every Wednesday at either Domino’s or Pizza Hut to get 10% back.
Note: You get your reward points only after paying the requisite membership fee and after swiping the card at least once within sixty days of its issue.
Apply for your card at http://www.rblbank.com/Titanium_Delight_Credit_Card.aspx#
RBL Titanium Delight card is a smart way to go cashless and save yourself from the trouble of currency and its denominations. With the host of advantages and rewards RBL offers, it makes a wise decision to go for the Titanium Delight card.
- Grab Some Popcorn!⎜ RBL Movies and More Credit Card Review - 12/01/2017
- 3 Easy Tips To Get A Small Business Loan On Your Credit Card - 30/12/2016
- The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Card Shines⎜Review - 26/12/2016
- Board Quicker With ICICI’s Unifare Mumbai Metro Card - 23/12/2016
- Stay In Control With The RBL Titanium Delight Card - 20/12/2016