Review of Yatra SBI Credit Card
Updated Dec 2016
The Yatra SBI card offered by the State Bank of India is a beautiful option for those who travel frequently to national and international destinations. This card offers several benefits just like its predecessor SBI SpiceJet card. Let us go through the features of Yatra SBI card.
Features of Yatra SBI card
Yatra SBI card is specifically designed for those who love to travel often or just have to travel because of work. You can save much money by using Yatra SBI card and using Yatra.com to make flight bookings, hotel bookings, and plan their holiday.
Yatra SBI card is an international credit card accepted worldwide.
You can make cash withdrawals from all Master Card ATM spread across India.
When you join, you will receive a joining bonus of Yatra SBI card coupon, such as vouchers valuing Rs. 8,250. You can use this money to make air ticket bookings, hotel bookings, holiday bookings. However, you have to abide by the terms and conditions, one of which is that you cannot spend the entire amount at one time.
For bookings concerning international travels, you can use the coupons of joining bonus. You can use up to Rs. 3,000 for holiday bookings of international travel.
While booking a hotel, you can make EMIs with 0% interest rate and down payment. However, processing charges do apply.
Your reward points of SBI card are multiplied 6 times if you shop using Yatra.com. If you make bookings from other websites, you receive only one reward point. This feature is not a bonus point for Yatra SBI card in comparison to other famous credit cards.
For every Rs. 30,000 you spend, you get a voucher of Rs. 500.
Yatra SBI card allows you 0% fuel surcharge just like other credit cards, but you need to spend more than Rs. 500 to gain from this feature.
You can benefit from the exclusive features of Yatra SBI card by making use of premium Master Card lounges at Indian airports. You can enquire about this feature for more details by calling on 022 42006396 or 1800 102 6263.
Charges of Yatra SBI card
- You are required to pay a fee to avail this card unlike some other credit cards that can be obtained free of cost. The joining fee for Yatra SBI card is Rs. 499 along with the annual renewal fee amounting to Rs. 499 whether you make use of the facilities of this card or not. If you want to get the annual fee waived off, you need to ensure that you spend over Rs. 75,000 in one financial year. If you are able to do so in case of frequent travelling, your annual fee amounting to Rs. 499 would be waived off.
To apply for Yatra SBI card
In order to apply for Yatra SBI credit card, you can simply visit the webpage of the bank relating to Yatra SBI card and fill up the online application form. Make a note of required documents to submit the application. On the website of SBI, you can check your application status of Yatra SBI card.
CreditSmart Review: Great
Unlike its predecessor SBI SpiceJet card, you cannot avail any fixed benefits or discounts on flight tickets whenever you make purchases. The vouchers that you receive from this card are not very beneficial, apart from the two Rs. 500-vouchers received for domestic travelling. Therefore, you can use this card only if you spend very frequently since many of the benefits are good enough to be availed.
- Go For A Tried And True Classic: Bajaj Classic SuperCard Review - 15/12/2017
- Bajaj Entices With The Platinum Prime Card | Review - 14/12/2017
- CreditSmart’s 5 Best Credit Cards To Get In 2018 - 05/12/2017
- Why You Should Never Use A Debit Card When Shopping Online - 03/12/2017
- Bajaj EMI Card Perfect For Smart Shoppers | Review | - 23/11/2017