Sit Back And Enjoy The Show! Here’s The Best Credit Cards For Movie Fans!
Well, you may find it difficult to believe but many young men and women plan to get a credit card just for one main reason – to book movie tickets online and avail discounts and benefits associated with it! So if you are also one such movie-lover planning to take a credit card so to avail some offers and discounts associated; let us tell you about some of the best Credit Cards in India meant exclusively for movie fans –
- SBI Signature Card – Well, the card carries the brand name of SBI which in itself is a great pull. Other than that, you will get 2 FREE movie tickets every month. Now that means for a newly married couple, the SBI Signature Card ensures a great weekend once every month. You will get FREE movie tickets plus great cashbacks as well when you dine out and pay with this card. Apply for this card here.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card – The red shining card from ICICI Bank, Rubyx Credit Card is a delight for movie lovers. Because here you get movie ticket offers every fortnight! As per the card benefits, you can buy 1 ticket and get the other ticket free. This offer is available on any day of the week when you book your ticket on www.bookmyshow.com. So users can get up to 2 free tickets per month valued at up to Rs 250 per ticket every month. Apply for ICICI bank credit cards here.
- HDFC Bank Titanium Times Card – HDFC credit cards are very popular owing to their rewards and cashback system. This time, for movie offers, HDFC Bank offers 25% discount on Movie tickets when booked online through specified movie booking portals. A 25% discount means you can save up to Rs 200-300 when you plan to go for a movie with whole family! Apply here.
There are other cards also which offer benefits like one movie ticket free up to Rs 200 every Wednesday on Book My Show by RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card. So that means you can have one movie ticket FREE every week! There is Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card which gives 1 movie ticket FREE every time you spend Rs 750 at PVR Cinemas. Also, the user gets 2 PVR cinema ticket every month when they spend Rs 7500/- and above in a monthly billing cycle! IndusInd Bank Credit Card also give one movie ticket FREE with one ticket booked while Axis Bank Neo Credit Card given 10% off on movie tickets booked through Book My Show.
Seems like Credit Cards and Movies are a better love story than Titanic; it’s high time you get a card and let this love story delight you crazily!
- Review ⎜YES Bank Prosperity Rewards A Solid Card - 11/11/2016
- 5 Things You Should Know About A CIBIL Score - 10/08/2016
- The Top 3 Credit Cards In India For Movie Fans! - 14/07/2016
- Up, Up, Up! How To Increase Your CIBIL From 500 to 750 - 12/07/2016
- How To Choose The Right Credit Card - 11/07/2016