Love To Shop? These Credit Cards Reward You For It
Shop, shop till you drop—yes, but only with the right card. Otherwise, you’d miss out many attractive offers and money-saving schemes.
Here is a quick run down to 7 credit cards for those who love to shop.
HDFC Bank Solitaire Credit Card
Specially designed for women shoppers, the Solitaire credit card gives some of the best shopping offers to the shopping crazy woman. The benefits are offered in form of free shopping vouchers every year, cash backs, and rewards points on dining and grocery shopping.
Some of prime features are:
- One Shoppers Stop voucher worth 1000 Rupees for every 75, 000 Rupees spend in 6 months
- 50% more rewards points on grocery spends
- The rewards points collected can be redeemed as cashback, which can be also used to pay your credit card outstanding amount.
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
Some of the attractive features of this card are:
- Minimum 15% savings on dining bills at over 800 restaurants in India
- 4 PAYBACK points on every 100 spent on groceries, dining, and at supermarkets
- 2 PAYBACK points on every 100 spent on other transactions
- Buy one ticket at BookMyShow and get one free.
- Citibank Rewards Credit Card
Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
- 25% cashback on movie bookings
- 10 times eDGE Loyalty Rewards Points on Dining on weekends
- 5 times eDGE Loyalty Rewards Points on shopping on weekends
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions
Kotak Mahindra Bank Privy League Visa Signature Credit Card (Shopper’s version)
This black credit card not only looks beautiful but also provides some amazing benefits. It has two versions—Shoppers and Travelers. The Shopper version discussed here gives you reward points on purchases at super markets, departmental stores, restaurants and many more places. The reward point can be redeemed for Air tickets, mobile recharge and other things.
- 10X reward points on every Rs.100 spent on select categories like consumer durables, apparel, jewelry, dining, and on purchases at departmental stores.
- 5X Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on all other retail spends.
American Express PAYBACK Credit Card
This credit card offers exciting discounts on travel, shopping and dining. Besides getting discounts, you also get PAYBACK Credit Card rewards that can be redeemed for purchases. You also get vouchers worth Rs.3000 in the welcome kit.
- 3 CASHBACK points on every 100 Rupees spent at more than 40 CASHBACK partner merchants/outlets
- Extra 900 Bonus CASHBACK points on spending 16,000 Rupees in first 60 days
- A movie voucher worth 1000 every month when you use the card for day to day expenses
Standard Chartered Inner Circle Platinum Credit Card
The Inner Circle Platinum Credit Card offers exciting money shopping options in form of rewards, in-store privileges and discount vouchers. The card is free for life, which means there are no annual fees involved.
- 5% cash back on all purchases at Auchan stores
- Up to 9 Reward points for every 100 Rupees spent at Lifestyle, Home Centre
- 2 Reward points on every 100 Rupees on other spends.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card
True to its name, this credit card offers attractive rewards for all purchases. You also get 2,500 points on activation of card. Using this card is more rewarding due to the rewards points that increase with every purchase.
- 10 Reward Points for every Rs 125 spent at department stores, on apparel purchases and at 50 other partners
- 1 Reward point on every Rs 125 spent on other purchases
- Reward points can be redeemed at e-shopping partners or more than 700 partner outlets
- What Are Some Cards Like The HDFC Regalia? - 08/03/2017
- Best Personal Loans For Government Employees - 27/02/2017
- Help! My CIBIL Is Low And I’m Being Declined! - 24/02/2017
- CIBIL Now Offering Free Credit Report Once Per Year - 22/02/2017
- To Infinia and Beyond! Review of HDFC Infinia Credit Card (2017) - 16/02/2017