Axis Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
There are quite a lot of credit cards out there exclusively targeting the ‘frequent flyer’ category of customers. A brief glance at the credit cards offered by various banks and a clear picture emerges. When you combine the premium travel category with other benefits, it is hard to keep customers away! Axis bank, which already has a fleet of travel credit cards like Vistara Signature Credit card, Vistara card, My Wings card and the Miles & More World credit card, has gone a step ahead and brought the best of all worlds in to the Axis Privilege credit card which offers unlimited travel benefits.
Before we delve into the benefits and features of the Privilege credit card, let us quickly summarize what other credit cards in the travel category has been offering its customers. Banks seem to have reserved the best for the premium category which is evident from their attractive features like flyer miles, fuel surcharge waive offs, free add-on cards, free movie tickets, dining offers, cashback on fuel purchases, discount at groceries and departmental stores, Frequent Flyer Programs, travel vouchers and a host of other complimentary benefits. Most travel category credit cards out there seem to have cherry picked from the above benefits, add a few of their own and present it to customers. It is against these features that we will compare the Axis Privilege credit card and see if it lives up to its name.
Axis Bank Privilege Travel Card
- Rs. 5000 Travel Voucher Free
- Airport Lounge Access
- eDGE Loyalty Program Rewards
Chances of Approval:
Main Selling Points
Lets quickly go over the features of the Axis Privilege credit card.
- Travel Voucher worth Rs.5000 on Activation: This money can be used on the Yatra platform after you have used the card thrice within two months of activation.
- Milestone Benefits: For every Rs250000 spent on the card, you earn Rs.5000 worth travel vouchers.
- Buy one Get one offer on Movie Tickets: Well, which privilege card doesn’t?
- Access to Airport Lounges: Keeps up with the promise of a premium privilege experience.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Fill up your vehicle using this card for an amount between 400 and 4000 and your surcharge will be waivered.
- eDGE Loyalty Rewards Program: You stand to earn 10 points on Domestic / International spend for every Rs. 200 spent through your credit card.
- Highest level of security: Comes with the EMV certified chip and pin security
- Convert purchases to EMI: You can convert spends of Rs.2500 and more to EMI
- Complimentary Insurance Cover
- Upto 15% discounts on dining
Quite a bit right?
As you can see, this Privilege credit card from Axis Bank ticks almost all major benefits offered by other banks and financial institutions across a variety of categories. It not only rewards you for flying frequently, it rewards you virtually for anything you spend on your card.
So who is eligible for the Axis Privilege credit card? We would like to say all, but Axis bank seems to have placed restrictions on who can enjoy these exclusive benefits. First up, you need to show a Net income of Rs. 6,00,000 per annum to be eligible for it. Other than this, other conditions like the age limit, citizenship seems to be general in nature. Axis Bank has a decent approval process wherein approval is accorded to eligible customers without too much documentation fuss and in a quick turnaround time.
The Bottom Line:
While other aspects of the card seem pretty impressive, you may also want to take a closer look at the fees and charges structure of the card. The Axis Privilege credit card comes with a standard joining fee of Rs.1500 which is commensurate with that of most privilege cards. Apart from this, you may have to shell out another Rs.1500 from the 2nd year onwards as Annual fee. Axis bank has waived off charges for card replacement for stolen or lost cards, duplicate statement fee, charge slip retrieval fee, mobile alert charges and balance enquiry charges.
- Make Your Day With HSBC MakeMyTrip Platinum Card (Review) - 20/06/2017
- Review: Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card - 19/06/2017
- Central SBI Select Card Is A Shoppers Delight⎢Card Review - 12/06/2017
- What Makes The Central SBI Select+ Plus Card Different?⎢Card Review - 07/06/2017
- Should You Say Yes To Yes First Preferred Card Yet? – Card Review - 05/06/2017